How is dating women with kids?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
It's cool. The kid goes to sleep, and I bang his mom's back out quietly as possible so he don't wake up and fukk up my nut

Sent from The Bushes using Tapatalk 2

Jack Martinez

Rookie
Daps
It's not as bad as nikkaz say it is.

After her kids go 2 bed, lock that bedroom door and throw a party on that

p*ssy!!!

:damn:

ThaRealness

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Madison
its sucks.. the kids want me to be their new dad and shyt. Im like "fukk off im trynna get in yo moms p*ssy"

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
if yall watching a movie, are the kids there? or do they tell them to stay in the room? have yall gotten interrupted on a date? does she get baby sister?

Toe Jay Simpson

Searchin’
Daps
Reppin
Carmel City
I don't wanna stereotype, but single moms (who have their stuff together) tend to be less frigid and dogmatic about things ESPECIALLY if she has boys.

But on the flipside, when they don't have their affairs in order they are a nightmare to deal with

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I used to love it....

Always had snacks

There was never that "making out" or bullshytting, their time is valuable so when they get some free time they don't want to "talk" they want you knee deep in that p*ssy

AND THE BEST PART

When you out fukkin with other hoes and doing your thing you don't have to worry about them creeping up on you or buggin you with calls cause they at the crib too busy with them kids... :youngsabo:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
They tend to be down to fukk more IMO. Caring for kids is tiring, especially when you also have a job, so any free time is precious. I've never had a chick with no kids call me up all the time to fukk, whereas the two moms I fukked did multiple times.

King Poetic

Yeah I’m Washed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Lakes
Horrible when dealing with older ones, the younger ones have no respect for themselves

1. U have alot especially the ones in the 30's and 40's looking to settle down and try to pressure u into it even when u tell them hell no

2. they can't travel, even if it's 20 miles out the area sometimes

3. some chicks u got to find the right day and time to fuk cause they doing mommy duties or your schedule and her schedule don't match up

4. they fall in love with u quick, especially if u handle responsibility

5. the younger ones u have to worry about there baby daddies because u know the baby daddy still hitting that azz on the low, because usually that's her first love.

if u find a single mom make sure she has a good job and doesn't treat u like u her kid, trying to tell u what u need to do to keep her happy

dc007

All Star
Daps
Reppin
DC
Date single moms? :russ:

You don't date them breh, you keep them on your roster. In that respect they are excellent.