How Important Are Teeth To You When It Comes To Women?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's this girl around the way that's sexy as all fukk. great body, dope complexion, and some pretty eyes. but it all goes downhill when she opens that grill. her teeth aren't rotten or anything but i can tell that she is missing one or two of her back teeth (molars?), because it becomes visible when she makes a wide grin. if she kept her mouth only slightly opened, i guess it would be acceptable.

we ran into each other at the gym, and we started talking about how i like the city and what not. she lives nearby with her "husband" and children. anyway, she told me she checks me out and has a "secret" crush on me. i told her, "cool, but what about your man?" and she smiles with a sly, "what about him?" :leon:

anyway, i'd fukk if she had better teeth. anyone else have that issue? i feel like eddie murphy's character on boomerang, when he'd be particular about a broad's feet. i don't give a fukk about feet, but teeth? they got to be perfect.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
anyway, i'd fukk, but the teeth bug me out. anyone else have that issue? i feel like eddie murphy's character on boomerang, when he'd be particular about a broad's feet. i don't give a fukk about feet, but teeth? they got to be perfect.

nah breh, you buggin'

bytch gotta have some sexy feet :takedat:

and I feel you with the turn-off with a busted grill :thumbsdown:

Anti-Anime

fukk u weeaboo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Not Japan
I had to put my phone away on some "My battery just died" sh!t after I saw her teeth, white chunks all over them and her breath was :flabbynsick:. Tooth/mouth hygiene is VERY important.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
as long as they aint rotting, or the upper molars aint twisted then :manny:"

i remmeber i went out on this date with a broad and her upper midle teeth one of em was twisted and greyish, i couldnt even look at her even though she was beautiful :to:

Falcon

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Teeth are important breh. Think of what else she hasn't been cleaning since those fell out :merchant:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
Great teeth = great smile or great potential for a great smile.

No horse teeth, majorly crooked or dirty looking teeth please :scusthov:

And as much as I don't get the obsession with women's feet, I can understand the appreciation for pretty feet. You just gotta appreciate the female body as a whole, brehs :wow:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah breh, you buggin'

bytch gotta have some sexy feet :takedat:

and I feel you with the turn-off with a busted grill :thumbsdown:

i'm not paying attention to the feet, so it's not that big of a deal if she got some rough looking toes. but i like to kiss, so i don't feel good about kissing a chick with a questionable grill piece.

Ricky Church

Stole Timberlake's Spaceship-Coupe
Daps
Reppin
Hudson County N.J. [Jersey City 201]
Great teeth = great smile or great potential for a great smile.

No horse teeth, majorly crooked or dirty looking teeth please :scusthov:

And as much as I don't get the obsession with women's feet, I can understand the appreciation for pretty feet. You just gotta appreciate the female body as a whole, brehs :wow:

:smugbiden:

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
:comeon: nikkas trippin over molars and bicuspids? :pachaha:

As long as her teeth aint yellow,got plaque and or mad gaps or a donkey grill she good wit me

#StarkSet

Stark till I die
Supporter
Daps
Got this one good looking bytch in class , she bad but her one front tooth is straight yellow while all the others are white

Can't help but stare at that shyt when she talk

swimmingpools

strawberry bubblegum
Daps
Im not a guy, but teeth are importatnt to me. You dont have to have a perfect smile (like me :lolbron:), but looking like you chew on rocks is not cute. I can recall a time where I was talking to this cute dude, and he laughed and I saw he was missing like three teeth in the back. It was like a black/gray empty shadow in place. Idk what was going on, but it turned me all the way off.

Gaps dont really bother me, as long as theyre not too wide. Super yellow/dingy teeth are not the move either.

Daps
Reppin
St louis
second only to eyes......then ass and titties.
a0yqua.jpg