How I use Google to find specific things on The Coli

KyokushinKarateMan

Train hard, fight easy
Daps
Reppin
U.S.
If I can’t find what I’m looking for here, be it a post someone made or a certain gif/smiley, I turn to Google.

In the search bar I’ll type in whatever it is I’m looking for, and then I’ll leave a space, and then I type: site:thecoli.com <—just like that.

So for example, if I’m looking for the dahell gif where he puts the hoodie on and walks off sad I’ll go to Google and type something like:

dahell hoodie gif site:thecoli.com

As you can see it’s literally the first hit you get(under the images tab, not “all” tab).

avlQkkn.jpg

Searching for gifs, smileys, and old threads this way has never failed me.

FormalGreedyArrowana-small.gif

Willie

Bring me back some Gushers and a Sprite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ohio, USA
I been having a lot of questions needing answered and I think you just cracked the code breh

:ohhh:

Rembrandt

the artist
Daps
Reppin
Villa Diodati
Young street punks :martin:

Aye, you learn something new everyday bro.

And I guarantee this is gonna be news to somebody.

I use this when searching specific computer/tech questions and wanna avoid all the trash google suggests now .

Idk when it happened but google fell off hard. Too many times do I get a first page just full of trash shyt with maybe one or two reputable sites in between, not to mention their sponsored search results

At least Microsoft pays you to use bing lol

bnew

Veteran
Daps
real talk, they should be teaching middle-schoolers how to use search operators.

Daps
I keep a tab on my phone so I can search stuff on Google on here. The search on here doesn’t give as detailed results as I want.

But it’s a trip when I find a good thread, and I read through, and see my OWN post, and forgot I already contributed.

:skip:

Roland Coltrane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
AA GANG
If I can’t find what I’m looking for here, be it a post someone made or a certain gif/smiley, I turn to Google.

In the search bar I’ll type in whatever it is I’m looking for, and then I’ll leave a space, and then I type: site:thecoli.com <—just like that.

So for example, if I’m looking for the dahell gif where he puts the hoodie on and walks off sad I’ll go to Google and type something like:

dahell hoodie gif site:thecoli.com

As you can see it’s literally the first hit you get(under the images tab, not “all” tab).

avlQkkn.jpg

Searching for gifs, smileys, and old threads this way has never failed me.

FormalGreedyArrowana-small.gif

I do this because I can't figure out how to use the search function on the site :francis:

and I been on here ten years :mjcry:

all I wanted was to find some posts about the flipperzero and the Coli search function brought up nothing :snoop:

so here I am in your thread trying to figure out how to search the Coli :manny:

IAMDetroit

"Yall Nig*as"
Daps
Reppin
D
I do this because I can't figure out how to use the search function on the site :francis:

and I been on here ten years :mjcry:

all I wanted was to find some posts about the flipperzero and the Coli search function brought up nothing :snoop:

so here I am in your thread trying to figure out how to search the Coli :manny:
Y

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
yes google has tons of operands, welcome to computing

site search works with any indexed url

personally i use it to search open directories (dont forget your .htaccess files they are important) with a query like "index of /" "<filetype>" "last modified"