How Huey and Riley might debate the Kendrick V Drake beef.

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Wow sheā€™s talented

I hope the right eyes see this ā€¦

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I think Riley would be team Drake heavy until NLU drop and then he acts like he never fukked with Drake in his life. Like he knew Drake was never a real nikka, he just liked his music (possibly because hoes love it).

Huey I think would side with Kendrick at first. Only to eventually come to the conclusion that theyā€™re two sides of the same coin or some shyt. And that none of it matters in the grand scheme of things.

Grandad would be just like homegirl said heā€™d be. Bumping BBL drizzy all episode. Episode would probably end with him using ozempic, Riley calling him BBL Grandad/Freeman, and a bad bytch like Sexyy Red. Probably endā€™s with Riley crying, getting his azz whipped ā€œcalling your grandad a bad bytch, boy whatā€™s wrong with youā€. While Huey sighs, then reads a newspaper article on Palestine.

EDIT: Grandad hides the Bible before whipping Rileyā€™s azz (yaā€™ll know why lol).
I can see this. I can also see him claiming nggas just mad because Drake has money and women when defending him.

I think one of the things about Riley is that he likes to be around black men who he thinks of as being "successful" whether it's dominant athletes or millionaires. Part of the comedy comes from the fact that he acts like these people respect him and would see him as an equal or superior. Like when he dreamt he was in the NBA.

Still gets me :deadrose:

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
And Riley stayed cool with him even when he was working the delivery job.

He also stayed cool with Gangstalicious and even believed his obvious lie when he asked if he was gay and Gangsta said nah. Riley accepted he was gay then still went and asked dude if it was true.

He wouldā€™ve let Drake lie to him too
Nah riley was just in denial. And yeah he was cool with thugnificent but that doesn't really mean anything. It ain't like he took thugnificient's side when he dissed that soulja boy character.

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
Nah riley was just in denial. And yeah he was cool with thugnificent but that doesn't really mean anything. It ain't like he took thugnificient's side when he dissed that soulja boy character.

He kept it real with Thug about Sgt Gutta having a point but he still stuck with him even tho he was obviously losing.

Now I can see Riley at Drakeā€™s house dancing to Not Like Us but he would still be in Drakeā€™s corner. His character always supports the wrong people