How Huey and Riley might debate the Kendrick V Drake beef.

2CT

Prolific Poster
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
My Own 🌍
except Riley would probably be team Kendrick c walkin with all the gang members

this was my first thought too, A for effort but Riley would not support Drake :heh:

if anything it’d be Riley and Huey debating on if he’s a gangbanger or not and Uncle Ruckus would probably be the one backing Drake :mjlol:

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this was my first thought to, A for effort but Riley would not support Drake :heh:

if anything it’d be Riley and Huey debating on if he’s a gangbanger or not and Uncle Ruckus would probably be the one backing Drake :mjlol:

Riley would not be supporting the conscious rapper. He would be supporting Drake cause he got money and bytches.

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
except Riley would probably be team Kendrick c walkin with all the gang members

Riley literally supported a gay rapper on the show.

He absolutely would support Drake. The point was that Riley idolized all the dumb rappers that were lying in their songs. Gangstalicious was gay and Thugnificent wasn’t actually rich

tinnyskillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Paterson/Passaic, New Jersey
I think Riley would be team Drake heavy until NLU drop and then he acts like he never fukked with Drake in his life. Like he knew Drake was never a real nikka, he just liked his music (possibly because hoes love it).

Huey I think would side with Kendrick at first. Only to eventually come to the conclusion that they’re two sides of the same coin or some shyt. And that none of it matters in the grand scheme of things.

Grandad would be just like homegirl said he’d be. Bumping BBL drizzy all episode. Episode would probably end with him using ozempic, Riley calling him BBL Grandad/Freeman, and a bad bytch like Sexyy Red. Probably end’s with Riley crying, getting his azz whipped “calling your grandad a bad bytch, boy what’s wrong with you”. While Huey sighs, then reads a newspaper article on Palestine.

EDIT: Grandad hides the Bible before whipping Riley’s azz (ya’ll know why lol).

Last edited:

HollywoodP

#LongLive24 #TMC America's Team, Lakeshow, & ASU
Daps
Reppin
The Valley Of The Sun 602🌵480🌵623🌵520

He absolutely would support Drake. The point was that Riley idolized all the dumb rappers that were lying in their songs. Gangstalicious was gay and Thugnificent wasn’t actually rich
nah, Riley wasn't a fan of those dudes cuz they were liars. He was a fan cause they were the hottest nikkas out. Riley just an impressionable dude who would dikkride what's hot in the moment...which is currently Kendrick. Add in the ignorance of gang culture and he's with everyone chanting OvHoe

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps

Thugnificent was rich at one point. He just faded out and spent all of his money.

Emoryal

Superstar
Daps
nah, Riley wasn't a fan of those dudes cuz they were liars. He was a fan cause they were the hottest nikkas out. Riley just an impressionable dude who would dikkride what's hot in the moment...which is currently Kendrick. Add in the ignorance of gang culture and he's with everyone chanting OvHoe
Yeah this is accurate

Cheese McNair

Bought it this morning, drive it like I stole it
Daps
Thugnificent was rich at one point. He just faded out and spent all of his money.

And Riley stayed cool with him even when he was working the delivery job.

He also stayed cool with Gangstalicious and even believed his obvious lie when he asked if he was gay and Gangsta said nah. Riley accepted he was gay then still went and asked dude if it was true.

He would’ve let Drake lie to him too