How Gargoyles Redefined Cartoon Villainy

feelosofer

#ninergang
Daps
Reppin
Brick City, NJ
:mjlol:

I used to watch this show on TV. I was a grown man watching this show. It was a really mature and compelling story. I also liked that even the 'villians' were just people with different motivations.

I think the reason they won't bring it back is because a lot of the actors who did the voices would cost a lot and Disney probably feels Gargoyles is too niche a show.

Low key the Simpsons reset the market on voice actors.

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
:mjlol:

I used to watch this show on TV. I was a grown man watching this show. It was a really mature and compelling story. I also liked that even the 'villians' were just people with different motivations.

I think the reason they won't bring it back is because a lot of the actors who did the voices would cost a lot and Disney probably feels Gargoyles is too niche a show.

Low key the Simpsons reset the market on voice actors.
Recast them and reboot with the original creators. A new Gargoyles series would likely thrive in the streaming word of mouth era.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Always wanted Batman TAS Gargoyles crossover :whew:

They did have the same animators and storyboard tellers and everything, but you know, the age-old WB/Disney everlasting beef and competition :beli:

But if Greg Weisman was onboard for Season 3 completely, the storylines would be :ohmy:

parallax

Superstar
Daps
xanatos will always ne my dude. has any character won as much as him?