How exactly do you get into the NBA 2k Hall Of Fame on MyCareer?

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
I don’t get this */7 shyt :dwillhuh:

What’s the exact number of points, steals, etc needed to get 7/7?

shyt is mad confusing :gucci:

JQ Legend

Veteran
Daps
You gotta meet the requirements that it lists in a certain amount of categories

Y’all not reading what I’m asking. They don’t tell u the exact number you need in terms of points, steals, assists, blocks or rebounds. U start off at 0/7 in all of them and slowly move up but they never tell u how many pts you need to get to the next level.

BeingBetter

Hope Your Day Gets Better !
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Georgia, USA
Y’all not reading what I’m asking. They don’t tell u the exact number you need in terms of points, steals, assists, blocks or rebounds. U start off at 0/7 in all of them and slowly move up but they never tell u how many pts you need to get to the next level.
Is this in 2k21 ?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I doubt 20 or 21 is any different

it is...I’m playing mycareer in 2k20 and it tells you the specific amount of points rebounds assists blocks steal etc you need (and have) in addition to other accolades and there’s a “ticker” for each one that has the goal and where you are currently...and it states you have to complete 7 (I think) of these goals...I plan to play the first season (I’m almost done)...then just fast-track 9-10 seasons to see if I make it...because of the tickers, it looks like I’ll achieve all the required HOF stats by season 10

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
it is...I’m playing mycareer in 2k20 and it tells you the specific amount of points rebounds assists blocks steal etc you need (and have) in addition to other accolades and there’s a “ticker” for each one that has the goal and where you are currently...and it states you have to complete 7 (I think) of these goals...I plan to play the first season (I’m almost done)...then just fast-track 9-10 seasons to see if I make it...because of the tickers, it looks like I’ll achieve all the required HOF stats by season 10

Sorta Casual plebe shyt is this? :hhh: You'd better put in those 12 minute quarter, Hall of fame difficulty, no sim game seasons like the rest of us 90+'s outchea, breh. :ufdup:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Sorta Casual plebe shyt is this? :hhh: You'd better put in those 12 minute quarter, Hall of fame difficulty, no sim game seasons like the rest of us 90+'s outchea, breh. :ufdup:

I’m at 92 :dwillhuh:

I have no problem playing the entire first season

but I’m not playing 9-10 more full seasons :hubie:

I’m ready to move on to myleague...27 game seasons :mjgrin:

Greenhornet

A God Among Kings
Daps
Reppin
Rochester Ny

my bad I know this aint gonna help much, I havent seen that they left it out in past games.
It's gotta be the same requirements as older games :yeshrug: I dont remember what they were but on older versions it used to just tell you "Score 30k points" "win ROTY" "Win a finals" and you'd have to do 7/10 to be eligible

nba2k19_hof_requirements2.png

I think under these circumstances you have to hit your Career high 7 times for the assist category
like drop 8, drop 10, drop 11, drop 12 etc I could be wrong though though

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps
I’m at 92 :dwillhuh:

I have no problem playing the entire first season

but I’m not playing 9-10 more full seasons :hubie:

I’m ready to move on to myleague...27 game seasons :mjgrin:

I'm fukkin with ya, breh. I'm on Season 3 and I've already got the stats to retire after this year seeing as to how I'm a lock to get selected to my third all star team, already lead the league in Points/Rebounds/Blocks (I play PF) and done mopped up whatever weird "Total" stats they got out there.
Seeing as to how this is the only NBA 2k game that I've stuck to as new ones come out, I decided to just keep with it to see what happens after you retire (An achievement, perhaps? I doubt it though) but I might just keep this shyt going since I like to play 2-3 games a night to get my Basketball fix in since Gamepass took away 2k20 from me (Might cop it for cheap).

What's with the 10 season thing you talking about though? That's how long you think it will take you to retire in the HOF?