How does the Southern US have the highest obesity rates? I can't eat in this heat!

concise

Veteran
Daps
I only feel like drinking water and juice and you've got people who live in the heat just chowing down?

I can't understand. :why:

dabestkeptsecret

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
jerz
I only feel like drinking water and juice and you've got people who live in the heat just chowing down?

I can't understand. :why:

They stay home all day drinking sweet tea. Nobody walks anywhere cuz its too hot and everything is spread out so they have to drive everywhere as well.

concise

Veteran
Daps
you ever heard of fried food and gravy nikka :usure:

eating that year-round :gag:

They stay home all day drinking sweet tea. Nobody walks anywhere cuz its too hot and everything is spread out so they have to drive everywhere as well.

Do they all have AC at home and in the car? I can't imagine that all those country bumpkins would, or is it cheap enough down there?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
People down south drink sweat tea DAILY, fry shyt they don't have too (shyt taste good tho), eat alotta carbs, biscuits, Mac n cheese, etc..

its a "eat what makes you happy" culture. You go to certain places in the west or east coast and it's health food stores, juice bars, steamed fish and veggie places, Vegan spots... Just a diff I noticed.. Yeah there are morbidly obese people in NY but that's more of a choice..

When You down souf i have no choice but to:eat:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
People down south drink sweat tea DAILY, fry shyt they don't have too (shyt taste good tho), eat alotta carbs, biscuits, Mac n cheese, etc..

its a "eat what makes you happy" culture. You go to certain places in the west or east coast and it's health food stores, juice bars, steamed fish and veggie places, Vegan spots... Just a diff I noticed.. Yeah there are morbidly obese people in NY but that's more of a choice..

When you down souf u got no choice but to :eat:

shyt is the truth. rice and gravy will be the reason ill never have my 6 pack :sadcam:

Daps
southern food is unhealthy
drive everywhere
not as many activities to do
lots of alcohol
attitude towards weight not as strict as other places

when you're bored you eat :manny:

Thebadguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We eat the same shyt our ancestors did. We just sit around afterwords instead of going into the fields.