How does a person lose posting privileges in a thread?

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
If people are violating in a way that gets them banned, wouldn't it make sense to teach the community as a whole what is and what isn't acceptable?

I've seen it happen to a few posters recently and I noticed I can't post in one thread (1 that I know of :manny:) and I just learned of that by chance. What I do know is nobody ever gets banned from my threads... no matter what they say, do/etc.

So is there a universal way of moderating or do they pick and choose based off of console of choice? I just want to have total clarification so that myself and others can stay within the guidelines :handshake:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You should be banned from most threads with your nonsense posts that nobody reads. Foh
You have been banned completely multiple times and all your peers are on aliases because they can't remain here under their old names, you included. :stop:

Me on the other hand just accidently found out I can't post in a thread I posted once in. So I'm intrigued on how a person can get put in such a position without even a warning like they usually do. How could any behavior be curtailed if they don't even know what the rules are?

Now if you look at the responses in this thread, all of you are guilty. I'm not asking for you to be banned, removed, not wearing my emotions on my sleeve from online banter. I'm asking legitimate questions that pertains to you guys more than me because I'm an alpha male. I don't need to be accepted. As a real nikka I wanna know what games y'all trying to play because it isn't real nikka shyt. You got menstrual cycle swag nah mean. How do I get you banned from posting in this thread? I just wanna know the process so I can protect myself from being bullied online :sas2: I'm putting cases on everyone of you muthafukkaz

ok-alright.gif

training-day-denzel.gif

movies-denzel.gif

HiiiPower

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You have been banned completely multiple times and all your peers are on aliases because they can't remain here under their old names, you included. :stop:

Me on the other hand just accidently found out I can't post in a thread I posted once in. So I'm intrigued on how a person can get put in such a position without even a warning like they usually do. How could any behavior be curtailed if they don't even know what the rules are?

Now if you look at the responses in this thread, all of you are guilty. I'm not asking for you to be banned, removed, not wearing my emotions on my sleeve from online banter. I'm asking legitimate questions that pertains to you guys more than me because I'm an alpha male. I don't need to be accepted. As a real nikka I wanna know what games y'all trying to play because it isn't real nikka shyt. You got menstrual cycle swag nah mean. How do I get you banned from posting in this thread? I just wanna know the process so I can protect myself from being bullied online :sas2: I'm putting cases on everyone of you muthafukkaz

ok-alright.gif

training-day-denzel.gif

movies-denzel.gif