mysmilie_3443.gif

Take notes, ladies.

Last edited by a moderator:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Who is he referring this to....white woman or black woman??

But yeah, that guy has a point.

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
:ehh:

I took a digital pregnancy test, wrapped it & placed it within a gift bag along with a congratulations card, stood back and watched him open it :lolbron:

Emperor Sol

Knowledge and Wisdom
Daps
Reppin
CAN
@Mowgli

Tell your story of how your lady broke the news breh :jawalrus:

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
@Mowgli

Tell your story of how your lady broke the news breh :jawalrus:

Damn, i dont even remember. She was actin all shook and nervous about telling me something and then eventually she was like, ummmmm i think ive been late. I was like ok, go take a test and find out. We've had our scares so it wasnt anything new to me. :manny: She took the test, came back and said it was positive. I said take another one. :demonic: She came back the next day and said it was positive. Immediately at that moment my baby protocol activated in my mind, because i stay prepared and i told her what the deal was gonna be. 9 months later, our son was born, and we moved into our new place today. The square footage is :blessed: Only thing i dont like about having all that square footage is lookin around the area and seein a bunch of cacs. :demonic: I like my white people eastern european, not Anglo, so despite winning on all fronts, im kinda bummed because now i have to see new cac faces on a daily basis and they look like the type to call the cops on a nikka for arguing with his woman with an aggressive tone that makes them feel threatened. :demonic:

I been with my girl 4 years so it wasnt like i had a reason to be upset or angry about her bein pregnant. It wasnt like we were fukkin like we Werent tryin to have a kid. It is what it is.

I think the only thing a woman can do is be up front about her period being late and get the confirmation asap. And ladies, if you you know you havnt been fukkin any other nikkas you may want to declare taking a dna test ASAP just to get the nikkas mind off finding a reason he can escape his new life.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if your a booty call

dont even bother

if your a single mother

he gonna run

if your the wife

he'll be happy

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
I showed my daughter daddy the positive pregnancy test and say there and cried. This nikka was happy I wasn't. But 11 yrs later I can say we did pretty good.

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
This bytch asked me to come over she got in the car. She started crying I was like "what's wrong?" she was like I'm pregnant I said "you know you gotta kill it right?" she was trippin like OMG what is wrong with you. I took her to the hitman office a week later then broke up with her. :blessed: