How do you teach a stubborn girl to give head?

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
this girl starts raising her voice wen i try to explain to her wat to do...she doesnt want me to tell her:ohlawd:

my penis is sensitive and my d1ck string gets sore/purple easily if its pulled on too much...idk how to make her suck it right without discomfort :sadbron:...i think she just gots to stay down deeper to avoid constant friction with my string

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
Just act like the shyt she do aint pleasin to you anymore. Act like you're growing tired of her. Sooner or later she'll be down to do anything to please you again

Commander in Chiefin

Passing blunts and bills $$$
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Green Party
this girl starts raising her voice wen i try to explain to her wat to do...she doesnt want me to tell her:ohlawd:

my penis is sensitive and my d1ck string gets sore/purple easily if its pulled on too much...idk how to make her suck it right without discomfort :sadbron:...i think she just gots to stay down deeper to avoid constant friction with my string

:what:

The fukk is a dikk string ? You rockin tampons breh ?

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
you dont you replace her

Basically, Man its just no getting through to them. I remember this chick I hooked up with for training for my job had me come to see her in Atlanta.

She was so willing to give head but was scrapping her teeth on my sh!t. I told her, she said she was sorry and kept doing it again. The ass was great, she cooked and we laid in the bed damn near all weekend but by sunday I was like "i'm good on the head" she was kinda salty after that. but I gave her one more chance and she did it again :beli:

That one little thing ruined what could have been the dopest weekend of my life. I can deal with average head but when its BAD and their are teeth invovled. I rather just move on. There are too many talented women out there.

SquirtleSwag

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
This broad is helpless. You know what to do. Find a better whore.

funny-celebrity-pictures-face.gif

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Sit her down and play her some Adina Jewel vids on a loop for about 3 hours.

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
idk brehs..i think practice can help..but only if they listen

shes sucked it around 10 times, so i say by 20 or 30 it cud be real good

sumtimes she moans, so the passion is there

tryna find the right vid to teach her wat i want