How do you shyt on Atlanta, but never been there before?

Ya' Cousin Cleon

OG COUCH CORNER HUSTLA
Daps
Reppin
Harvey World to Dallas, TX
:gucci:Like bruh, save up money from buying video games and stock options and go see for yourself

"but it's a bunch of gay nikkas down there :dame:"

:blessed:I'll never forget my time when I went there. Summer of '07, had a chance to stay but I was hard headed and too focused on bs. Nothing but love when I went down there.

brehs getting secondhand info online and videos thinking they in the know

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola
Lived there from 06-14

You know who earned stripes and who didn’t

And if you did you ain’t worried about the gays, it’s not like it’s a pack of them roaming around jumping you, making you gay

Like nikkas who be like it’s gays at Lenox, perhaps, but all i saw was the fine women in Lenox

InfinateOpulance

All Star
Daps
A gay hair stylest named Moses Overton was supposed to do my hair. fakkit cancelled on me twice. F*ck all fakkits from ATL.

That's all i have to say about that.

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
Lived there from 06-14

And if you did you ain’t worried about the gays, it’s not like it’s a pack of them roaming around jumping you, making you gay

Like nikkas who be like it’s gays at Lenox, perhaps, but all i saw was the fine women in Lenox
They may not be making you gay but A man can be minding his own business and get cat called by a group of fun boys :dame:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Lived there from 06-14

Basically,it may be more gay nikkas than where alot of us come from. But its not a distracting ammount of homosexuals,unless you are easily distracted:picard:,and end up in the wrong place by "accident":sas2:

I've been here a couple years,and its really not what people say at all,I wouln't have moved here if it was:scust:. At least not in the places I go to.

The other thing is it may be more than I know,but they aren't all flamboyant or feminine like you think of when you think of a gay on the surface.

But when I got here,there was nothing more shocking then seeing a nikka who looks and is as big as Suge Knight open up his mouth,and that fruity ass voice comes out:martin:

But its not a bunch of nikkas twirling through the streets.

O.T.I.S.

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The Truth
They may not be making you gay but A man can be minding his own business and get cat called by a group of fun boys :dame:
That has literally never happened to any nikka I know in Atlanta

:francis:

In fact I rarely notice any gay nikkas because I’m not in gay nikka areas where they hang out. And most of them are not even from Atlanta, they transplants too.

It’s literally the lamest “rumor” of ATL I’ve ever heard. I been in 8 different cities and seen more gay nikkas than in ATL

Like the reasons I dislike ATL now is because it’s changed since I grew up here, too much traffic, too many transplants, and not as much diversity as I’m used to. But not once did I think “its full of gays” like I actually have for other cities.

DropTopDoc

20/20 Vision With my Buffs On
Daps
Reppin
South Side Chicago to Nola

That has never happened, to me, i have not heard from any friends that, that has happened to them, again, it’s not a gang of them looking to turn you out, it’s like living in the hood, if you keep to your self and aren’t looking for trouble it won’t find you,

Dudes acting like it’s gangs of these dudes, harassing straight nikkas,

nikka at the mall looking at shirts and getting ran up on by a gaggle of gays
:mjlol:

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
That has literally never happened to any nikka I know in Atlanta

:francis:

In fact I rarely notice any gay nikkas because I’m not in gay nikka areas where they hang out. And most of them are not even from Atlanta, they transplants too.

It’s literally the lamest “rumor” of ATL I’ve ever heard. I been in 8 different cities and seen more gay nikkas than in ATL

Like the reasons I dislike ATL now is because it’s changed since I grew up here, too much traffic, too many transplants, and not as much diversity as I’m used to. But not once did I think “its full of gays” like I actually have for other cities.
I’m sorry sir that’s false. I have never seen the amount of gayness anywhere that i seen in Atl. My cousin graduated from Clark and the schools had to make a rule that boys can not come to school dressed like women.

collateral.

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
...but I guess it’s okay when motherfukkers that never stepped foot in NYC come on here with their corny and tired ass timbs and rats and bytches that sound like the nikka from the Allstate commercial cliches tho :comeon:

nikkas need to stop commenting on shyt they’re ignorant about period. That stuff doesn’t get respect.

Black Steph Curry

Lines are being drawn in the sand.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Huntsville, AL
...but I guess it’s okay when motherfukkers that never stepped foot in NYC come on here with their corny and tired ass timbs and rats and bytches that sound like the nikka from the Allstate commercial cliches tho :comeon:

nikkas need to stop commenting on shyt they’re ignorant about period. That stuff doesn’t get respect.
"Deadass b, are you in good hands?":usure:

:laff::laff::laff::laff:

Last edited: