How Do You Normally Spend Your Weekends?

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps
Right now a gneeguh is relaxing sippin on some seagrams gin wit a splash of lemonade & the shyt is simply :ohlawd:

Already got a nice lil' buzz goin. Got some music in the background, with the sun shining thru the balcony window, got a young gneeguh feelin like :win:

Might head out to the beach later, but I'm still kinda recovering from last night :wow:

What are the rest of yall gneeguhs up to? :stopitslime:

KritNC

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Costa Rica
Just moved away from downtown so trying to figure out the area. Might try to fukk around and get a few drinks in by the pool and then head out, might keep it low key tonight though

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
usually just smoking weed and drinking beer but today i have also included eating weed brownies

LordFendiMane

Banned
Daps
I usually end up in the crib smoking disgusting amounts of green and staying out of trouble. When I get paid, I let my girl get the card and do her thing for the day and then we may go do some romantic mushy sh1t.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
well I just asked for this girl's number that Ive been chatting on okcupid for the past 3 days with. I hope it wasnt too soon and it turns her off, we have sent over 15 messages to each other

yo moms

drunk
Daps
well I just asked for this girl's number that Ive been chatting on okcupid for the past 3 days with. I hope it wasnt too soon and it turns her off, we have sent over 15 messages to each other

:smugdraper

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:smugdraper

real talk

I've been talking to this woman on okcupid back and forth for the past 3 days I just sent her a message asking for her phone number, I hope i didnt turn her off, but shyt the message thing is too much, im trying to progress things, plus, if I was to ask for her number if i ran into her out and about she would have to decided right then and there if she wants me to have it or not

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
biking when the weather permits...been either rainy or mad hot here lately so biking has been a wash so far.
only done 80 miles this year.

other than that, the beach, video games, household chores, gardening...

Asiatic Black Hebrew

Zulu passenger out of Africa
Daps

dvw6LXM.gif

Playeroni

Aka Nasty Neighbor #CREEPLIFE
Daps
Drinking, smoking, popping p's, and freaks. Throw in random shyt like shopping going out to eat, etc. depends on what I'm feeling like, but drugs are always on deck. And yes , I am a crack head.