How do you join a gang?

Daps
Serious, how do you do it? I know initiation and shyt, but like what do u do day to day as a gang member? tips would be appreciated

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Well the first step is to hang out with said gang members and peep their actions. Follow in their ways and if possible, inquire about the criteria needed to join their group.

You may be subjected to a trial of vicious assualts and come out very hurt but that's part of the journey. Once that's done and over, congratulations!! You are now a gang member!!

Typical day to day activity would involve being up to no good, stealing, looting and terrorizing unfortunate people in the gang's vicinity.

Daps
Well the first step is to hang out with said gang members and peep their actions. Follow in their ways and if possible, inquire about the criteria needed to join their group.

You may be subjected to a trial of vicious assualts and come out very hurt but that's part of the journey. Once that's done and over, congratulations!! You are now a gang member!!

Typical day to day activity would involve being up to no good, stealing, looting and terrorizing unfortunate people in the gang's vicinity.

thanks man, can u still be down and have a job? like id help do shyt but im not trying to be a killer and risk my freedom but ill put work in other ways

Daps
Reppin
London
When I was 14 I went to my local community center and picked up a brochure, it was very informative and laid out exactly what each gang had to offer. After about three weeks of careful deliberation I finally came to a decision and returned to the community center to fill in the paperwork and was told that I would hear from my gang of choice shortly. I waited anxiously expecting a letter of confirmation to arrive in the post but to my surprise I was met bey six representatives from the gang who proceeded to beat the shyt out of me for what felt like quite some time. Once they where finished they dropped a sealed envelope in front of me the contents of which was an official acceptance letter. I've since left that life behind but I do mentor those who seek to become a part of gang life and help them to make informed choices as nowadays the options are so vast that it can be scary for a young thug out there just trying to make it in the world.

Daps
When I was 14 I went to my local community center and picked up a brochure, it was very informative and laid out exactly what each gang had to offer. After about three weeks of careful deliberation I finally came to a decision and returned to the community center to fill in the paperwork and was told that I would hear from my gang of choice shortly. I waited anxiously expecting a letter of confirmation to arrive in the post but to my surprise I was met bey six representatives from the gang who proceeded to beat the shyt out of me for what felt like quite some time. Once they where finished they dropped a sealed envelope in front of me the contents of which was an official acceptance letter. I've since left that life behind but I do mentor those who seek to become a part of gang life and help them to make informed choices as nowadays the options are so vast that it can be scary for a young thug out there just trying to make it in the world.

You have a way with words, can your mouth do the same on me? with that tongue twister u got

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
thanks man, can u still be down and have a job? like id help do shyt but im not trying to be a killer and risk my freedom but ill put work in other ways

Certainly!! Many high profile white collar organizations are a part of a more sinister gang that go under umbrella terms. Just show up to your interview and talk in your whitest voice, dress appropriately to hide your tattoo's from your initiation and put on a show.

After work though, carry a set of clothes in your backpack or car if you stole one and change up before you head back to your gang's headquarters. It is most likely a violation to dress as someone from a different profession when around fellow members. Anything else you need to know??

Daps

Certainly!! Many high profile white collar organizations are a part of a more sinister gang that go under umbrella terms. Just show up to your interview and talk in your whitest voice, dress appropriately to hide your tattoo's from your initiation and put on a show.

After work though, carry a set of clothes in your backpack or car if you stole one and change up before you head back to your gang's headquarters. It is most likely a violation to dress as someone from a different profession when around fellow members. Anything else you need to know??

whats the best one to join? Im on the east coast

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
whats the best one to join? Im on the east coast

:skip: For a real feat that may give you a huge sense of accomplishment, try joining a gang that is feuding with your local neighborhood. If you live in a bloods area, join a neighboring crip gang for lulz.
Look on Craigslist for gangs that need more people.

Always wear your gang clothes even when you're not in proper territory. That'll show em!! Let me know how it goes for you.

Daps

:skip: For a real feat that may give you a huge sense of accomplishment, try joining a gang that is feuding with your local neighborhood. If you live in a bloods area, join a neighboring crip gang for lulz.

Always wear your gang clothes even when you're not in proper territory. That'll show em!! Let me know how it goes for you.

im not that ignorant when it comes to it so try again

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Run up on the set with an unloaded pistol and act like u gonna empty the clip on em. They will respect your gangster and invite u in