How do you guys rate the movie "The Blues Brothers"?

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
One of my favourite movies growing up. It came out before I was even born but I remember 1st watching it in the early 90's as a child and loving the shyt. My parents put me onto it. Dan Akroyd da gawd!

I preferred his performance over John Belushi but they were both great. John Candy had a good cameo too.

This was one of the highlights of the flick, to me at least.

Also, I just realized this flick came before Trading Places. Anyway, its a certified classic to me :yes:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
simple math = u are not black if this movie is anywhere near your top 20 fave films!

:laugh:

Well, I'm white but my parents were always fans of all that kind of music so they put me onto it. I don't even usually like musicals but awesome film and awesome music. I haven't seen it in years, I might watch it again sometime soon.

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
:laugh:

Well, I'm white but my parents were always fans of all that kind of music so they put me onto it. I don't even usually like musicals but awesome film and awesome music. I haven't seen it in years, I might watch it again sometime soon.
u can come thru my spot if u wanna watch it today, i ain't even doing shyt 4real. Just call me in advance so i can light some candles, set the mood, and freshen up. No pressure tho homey, just let me know before 5

TheGodling

Los Ingobernables de Sala de Cine
Daps
Reppin
Rotterdam
simple math = u are not black if this movie is anywhere near your top 20 fave films!

fukk is you talking about, homes? It's a movie about two guys shytting on the police, rednecks, Neo-nazis while performing classic songs with the likes of James Brown, Aretha Franklin, Ray Charles and more. It should be in anyone's top 20 fave films! :blessed:

Yung Yogurt

Culo Season
Daps
Reppin
Team Peakaboo
fukk is you talking about, homes? It's a movie about two guys shytting on the police, rednecks, Neo-nazis while performing classic songs with the likes of James Brown, Aretha Franklin, Ray Charles and more. It should be in anyone's top 20 fave films! :blessed:
fuc what u talking bout slim...all i see is 2 cacs runin round town exploting black culture but then again i never sat thru that boring ass shyt so your faggit ass may be right :yeshrug:

606onit

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Passport Abuse
Roberto, what's that project-looking building in ur avi? Whenever I see favorite spelled favourite I'm like :dahell: but it's like a RED ALARM...then I looked at ur s/n and Im like :ehh:.
Blues Brothers is a Chicago classic. Top-20 :camby: but I can understand how some people appreciate it more than others. I think it's a great flick tho. :manny:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
Roberto, what's that project-looking building in ur avi? Whenever I see favorite spelled favourite I'm like :dahell: but it's like a RED ALARM...then I looked at ur s/n and Im like :ehh:.
Blues Brothers is a Chicago classic. Top-20 :camby: but I can understand how some people appreciate it more than others. I think it's a great flick tho. :manny:

That building is part of a big housing complex next to where I live, called World's End. Its my area, basically. There's 7 towers like it all together. But yeah, we spell it favourite, here in the UK.

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
they sell drugs in there? :ufdup:

Sometimes. Its one of the nicer housing projects in London though cause its in Chelsea. Chelsea is one of the richest neighbourhoods in the UK but World's End is like the hood of Chelsea.

Its not as rough as housing projects in poorer areas but shyt still goes down from time to time and we got local hoodlums and drug addicts etc. But compared to other areas of London, its still not a bad part of town...

Its called a council estate though, that's what they call housing projects in the UK.

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
fuc what u talking bout slim...all i see is 2 cacs runin round town exploting black culture but then again i never sat thru that boring ass shyt so your faggit ass may be right :yeshrug:
They pay homage to black artist heavily throughout the flick.. it was a sketch from Saturday Night Live that they turned into a movie. Its a classic. :what: