How do you guys maintain relationships?

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
I cant imagine being with one girl for over a few months, like going strong talking alot etc.

maybe its because im the type of person who most enjoys smokin a bowl and makin a beat or looking at funny gifs, if i had to choose between that life or a girl id easily stay wit what im doing. In a perfect world i could be cool wit a few girls and fukk but never have to worry about going serious, relationship drama, having to talk to her and do shyt with her, etc.I know tons of ppl do this im not sayin it doesnt exist, im sayin why would you prefer a relationship over that

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
You gotta find someone who is either interested in some of the same things or who doesn't mind giving you your space to do the things you enjoy. In turn you have to give her the time she needs. Both parties are gonna have to give some. Relationships are work though. If you aren't gonna work at it you are destined to fail.

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
You gotta find someone who is either interested in some of the same things or who doesn't mind giving you your space to do the things you enjoy. In turn you have to give her the time she needs. Both parties are gonna have to give some. Relationships are work though. If you aren't gonna work at it you are destined to fail.
yea man im not putting effort in a relationship, imo a relationship should just be like we cool, thats it, u wanna chill cool, u dont cool, no required time that we must spend with each other. Thats how i always was with my homies, we didnt even hang out too often it was just whenever we all wanted to have a good time (smoke)

ok now i just look like a junkie lol

tbh ill see a hot girl one day like "would wife asap", next day its just like eh id hit but i couldnt imagine actually fukking wit her for a while, mostly because i know when girls become friends with people they jus wanna share feelings an shyt, im not built for that shyt id jus b like :huhldup::pachaha::cape:

my thing is im an attractive dude too, so i jus naturally have some drama around me ya kno, ive had girls essentially force me to be their b-friend an im jus like:stopitslime:, next thing i know her friends are on my ass for "dissing" her, shyt makes me wanna just b an a$$hole to keep hoes away from me, even then you can still bag the bad girls too except it brings more drama when ppl stop fukkin wit u cus ur a dikk

true story

Last edited:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
yea man im not putting effort in a relationship, imo a relationship should just be like we cool, thats it, u wanna chill cool, u dont cool, no required time that we must spend with each other. Thats how i always was with my homies, we didnt even hang out too often it was just whenever we all wanted to have a good time (smoke)

ok now i just look like a junkie lol

A woman ain't your homies though. If you not willing to put in the time and effort, then you are definitely doing the right thing by not being in a relationship. When you find someone worth it I'm sure you will have a change of heart. Until then, do you.

ryshy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
newwave
A woman ain't your homies though. If you not willing to put in the time and effort, then you are definitely doing the right thing by not being in a relationship. When you find someone worth it I'm sure you will have a change of heart. Until then, do you.
yea man, none of my brothers (one 24, one 30) have EVER been in a real committed relationship, like brought a girl to meet the parents or even to our house. I guess its in our genetics to jus do me, chronic bro syndrome jus wanna chill have fun and sleep