How do you guys get over that break up ether?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
What do you turn to to get your soul burning quickly again? Listen to R&B? go to the club and get a one night stand? backpage? weed and brews? Go on a vacation?

Share your strategies.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Going on vacation has always cleared my mind, you realize the world is big, people are worse off than you and te amount of hot women out there.

Now however I get over things in a day or so due to experience.

Nemesis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
unfortunately i have always gotten over breakups fairly quickly.....first couple of days I find painful.... ten days later Im fine as hell.....

dont hit the club unless you are sure you will pull or get a number...nothing worse than going out seein all the fine women and coming home alone....it will only make you think about your ex....

they say you should never drink when depressed and i concur...

spending time with your boys is something that i believe would take your mind off things...

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
Liquor, weights, and realization of who the fukk you are. Putting your happiness in a relationship is very unhealthy. Just went through it, I was tore for a bit. Then I just upgraded my self mentally, physically, and emotionally. Happens to everyone my nikka, if it can happen to a millionaire it can happen to an average nikka. Get your swag back, then everything will fall into place. I am a walking example man.

Mr210

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A girl hasnt broke up with me in like 9 years, so I get over quite quickly

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What do you turn to to get your soul burning quickly again? Listen to R&B? go to the club and get a one night stand? backpage? weed and brews? Go on a vacation?

Share your strategies.

in my experience, the best way to get over a breakup is if u get with someone who's hotter than your ex. easier said than done, but if u can do it man, u'll be over her very quickly especially if the new girl is crazy about u.

i had a horrendous breakup once. the type that had me quite upset. and when i say "upset", i'm trying to minimize the simptastic, embarrassinng, b1tchmade state of mind i was in. had a n1gga really upset. yall get the picture.

but i tell you, i got over her pretty quickly when the next two females after her treated me like a king. i was busting up in them raw like it was nobody's business.

when the ex came back into the picture months later, i was so drenched in puzzy that my reaction to her was more like :jawalrus::rudy::childplease:

so my advise to you, dont listen to anyone who tells u to hit the gym, or some dumb sh1t like that. while ur hitting the gym or doing some lameass non-puzzy-getting related stuff, ur ex is probably getting her insides rearranged by someone else.

nothing erases her off ur mind better than the warmth of a new woman or women....who u actually like!

KnowledgeIsQueen

Duality Duel
Daps
Reppin
Brooknam
Time...

Anything else is a distraction/avoidance which can lead to baggage.

Feel the burn it lets you know you're human.

TRUEST

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
unfortunately i have always gotten over breakups fairly quickly.....first couple of days I find painful.... ten days later Im fine as hell.....

dont hit the club unless you are sure you will pull or get a number...nothing worse than going out seein all the fine women and coming home alone....it will only make you think about your ex....

they say you should never drink when depressed and i concur...

spending time with your boys is something that i believe would take your mind off things..

not if all his boys have girlfriends who stay blowing up their phones while they're out. that'll make him think about his ex even more. like it'll become even more evident to him that he's lonely when all his boys are texting their girls, getting phone calls from their girls, while he's all alone, watching and listening to the fucckery.

to the threadstarter find a way to drench urself in some puzzy man. dont do anything that does not involve women.

Stacks

Crosstown Beef
Supporter
Daps
Got with my current girl before I even split with my ex :ohhh:

Dodged that heartache bullet like Neo :win:

Fmju

Fixture
Daps
Reppin
PG
Luckily for me most my recent break ups were on nights I planned on getting fukked up soooo... I was able to get over them pretty quickly. They didn't know I was gonna get trashed so that being the cause is out o the question :mjpls:

hu3ypdadon

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
in my experience, the best way to get over a breakup is if u get with someone who's hotter than your ex. easier said than done, but if u can do it man, u'll be over her very quickly especially if the new girl is crazy about u.

i had a horrendous breakup once. the type that had me quite upset. and when i say "upset", i'm trying to minimize the simptastic, embarrassinng, b1tchmade state of mind i was in. had a n1gga really upset. yall get the picture.

but i tell you, i got over her pretty quickly when the next two females after her treated me like a king. i was busting up in them raw like it was nobody's business.

when the ex came back into the picture months later, i was so drenched in puzzy that my reaction to her was more like :jawalrus::rudy::childplease:

so my advise to you, dont listen to anyone who tells u to hit the gym, or some dumb sh1t like that. while ur hitting the gym or doing some lameass non-puzzy-getting related stuff, ur ex is probably getting her insides rearranged by someone else.

nothing erases her off ur mind better than the warmth of a new woman or women....who u actually like!

This nicca got all the info you need..Find somebody that looks better than ya ex,thats feeling you,and you'll sleep good at night.