how do you feel when you wake up next to your girl and see her morning face?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I woke up on Sunday and looked to my side and my babe was rocking them curlers, glasses, a scarf and I was like :huhldup:

But then...I realized how much I love her and how good she looks even without make up and was like :ohlawd:

I actually love the fact that she is average in the a.m. :lupe:

And no...she isn't a pawg...I'm over white girls :whoa:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
Disgusted I actually just broke up with my girl cause i realized she wack as fukk!
It was already some issues but the bytch told me i need a haircut but was an a$$hole about it. so i snapped and started roastin her ass :whew: I had to break her down

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Disgusted I actually just broke up with my girl cause i realized she wack as fukk!
It was already some issues but the bytch told me i need a haircut but was an a$$hole about it. so i snapped and started roastin her ass :whew: I had to break her down

god damn :lupe:

was it because she was ugly in the a.m.?:lupe:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
god damn :lupe:

was it because she was ugly in the a.m.?:lupe:

I aint gone say she look ugly but she wasnt up to my standards .
The straw that broke the camels back was when she said sum shyt about the back of my neck and Im lookin at her shyt(the back of her neck) with that raggedy ass scarf on like :leon: n :sadcam: . No more fukking with bytches at work for me

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps

thats not nice :dead:

she bad outside of the room though? :myman:

I aint gone say she look ugly but she wasnt up to my standards .
The straw that broke the camels back was when she said sum shyt about the back of my neck and Im lookin at her shyt(the back of her neck) with that raggedy ass scarf on like :leon: n :sadcam: . No more fukking with bytches at work for me

she had those beady bees? :lupe:

blockburna420

Consecutive thumbs up
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
thats not nice :dead:

she bad outside of the room though? :myman:

she had those beady bees? :lupe:

nikka :snoop: dem shyts was looking like
chest-hair-fail.jpg

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
i'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW...HOW LONG WILL THIS LAST :wow:

will she leave me :lupe:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHiPBfya2j8[/ame]

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
:ehh: Doesn't bother me... Well not with my wife cause she the only thing she might wear is a hair scarf occsionally and she doesn't wear much makeup to begin with so she doesn't look that different.

Now I have been with a few chicks who look completely different when they go to sleep and wake up and that can be a lil dissappointing. Its like she gets all jazzed up and shyt when ya'll go out so everybody jocking, but you knowing once ya'll get home a transforms that she goes from a 8 to 5 makes ya :sadcam:

But if she the one for you, fukk it... Tell her you love the way she looks in the morning. She'll eat that shyt up, whether its true or not :pachaha: