How do you feel about you significant other getting lunch with an ex?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Would you let him or her meet with a high school ex or former partner for lunch just to "catch up'? :lupe2:

Does he or she have to ask you first? :leon:

Or would you be cool of she just informed you of the meet and greet afterwards? :huhldup:

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
You shouldn't have to "let" them do anything. If your significant other wants to have lunch with an ex, you might as well throw the relationship in the bushes right then and there :heh:

flusterose

dat dere chocolate
Daps
Reppin
Black Gay Capital
Would you let him or her meet with a high school ex or former partner for lunch just to "catch up'? :lupe2:

Does he or she have to ask you first? :leon:

Or would you be cool of she just informed you of the meet and greet afterwards? :huhldup:

If he knows what's good for him, he will let me know beforehand and i will be at the lunch with both of them.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
She will be getting fukked.
No two ways about it. I only meet my ex's for one reason only

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
If I ever found out that shyt happened to me, to the bushes your black ass is on a journey to:ufdup:

lol @ "catch up". Yeah, they will be catchin up alright. She will be catchin his balls and his cum in her mouth, p*ssy, and ass.

Buckeye Fever

YOU WILL ALL HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Hip-Hop Since '79
I be seein shyt like this on tv shows and movies.

Them nikkaz have no backbones to allow that shyt.

REAL black men dont allow this to happen, and the ones that do, got females on deck, like my homie @Gator Reloaded does

Last edited by a moderator:

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
You shouldn't have to "let" them do anything. If your significant other wants to have lunch with an ex, you might as well throw the relationship in the bushes right then and there :heh:

yup I told my girl on Monday night that I'm throwing her in the bushes if she ever does lunch or dinner with an ex :russ:

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
What if your dating a single mom and it's her and her baby daddy?

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
What if your dating a single mom and it's her and her baby daddy?

:shaq2: had this same situation. it was mother's day and my ex said nonchalantly that her baby daddy wanted to take her and his mom and sister out to dinner. i was pissed and told her and we had a big fight and almost broke up, but i decided to let it rock.

they ended up fukking that night. :heh:

Amare's Right Hook

Southeast World Champion
Daps
:shaq2: had this same situation. it was mother's day and my ex said nonchalantly that her baby daddy wanted to take her and his mom and sister out to dinner. i was pissed and told her and we had a big fight and almost broke up, but i decided to let it rock.

they ended up fukking that night. :heh:

And thats why you never date another man's bottom bytch. Women are emotional they will give him the p*ssy on some "for old time sakes" shyt because as we all know.....if he is the father it's not really cheating. Is it ?

:usure:

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
And thats why you never date another man's bottom bytch. Women are emotional they will give him the p*ssy on some "for old time sakes" shyt because as we all know.....if he is the father it's not really cheating. Is it ?

:usure:

yup i had to learn that the hard way. once a nikka's seed comes out of that cooch, it belongs to him forever.