How do you feel about this

King Jove

King Of †he Gawds
Daps
Reppin
[redacted]
the thing is you could show these gang bangers this and they won't even care and will continue to kill each other over dumb shyt :smh:

YouLoveMe

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Miami
Last edited by a moderator:

concise

Veteran
Daps
:rudy: yall will fall for any ol' hoax, won't you?

copied and pasted 1st response I saw that mostly expresses how I feel so I don't have to waste keystrokes:

Sadly this sounds like some straight bull, that a black person had to write. Thinking somehow this would cause a "gang banger" to put down his gun and enroll in his or her local community college!?! Is this all that the writers over at "Global Grind" have to do with their time? Even if this was seriously posted to a kkk website or sumshyt. Wouldn't it be more productive to outline the steps to advance the Black Community? I don't get it. I could think up 10 topics in my sleep more advancing than this foolishness, but I'm def not about to waste
greatness so your half assed writers and editors can try to switch the flip and misrepresent the Movement!! Get at me on FB, inbox me or better yet post a reply on my wall "Georgia Redd"!! Stop spreading the (supposed) words or thoughts of these fools, lets have a meeting of the minds and do somethings that matter!!!