How do you feel about Men who drop "Think Like A Man" type advice on chicks?

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
A friend is a friend so if they ask for advice I give it, but no need to worry them bytches don't listen anyway.

Danny Up

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What difference does it make? People gonna do what they want. bytches see a nikka shytting on a bytch, but she fukk wit him anyhow. How is my saying he's using you sister, gonna sway her in anyway?

Steve Harvey's advice is common sense shyt.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just :heh: at them nikkas for not knowin what they gettin theyself too or maybe they do know,and just luv to hear these bytches sob stories day in and day out same storie over and over again.....coming with the same story over and over again with the same cast of characters,same scenario and still want advice.....I use to try to pretend to have empathy but I just be laughin in they face at they pain now tellin me about that bullshyt,or just keep the :wtb: the whole time thy talkin so they can clearly see I don't give a fuk about they situation...I still had this bytch at work tell me "your so easy to talk to"....:childplease:bytch I ain't said nuthin but "oh yeah?" as I text on my phone not hearin 75% of what u said...they just wanna hear theyself talk...I can only imagine how bad dudes who really do listen got it:mindblown:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
it pisses me off when i hear dudes giving away the game and shyt. dont get me wrong its all good to have friends who are girls but you have to be careful of what and how you sya things to them.

IF .. i HAVE to delve into giving advice. i never say well guys do this. i may just say sounds like that nikka is doing this and make it seem like hes the only guy who does that type of shyt :smugfavre:

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
my thoughts are, good for you that you think you know what makes us all tick but im a bit too three dimensional to fully fit any of the generic categories you created lol

kevm3

follower of Jesus
Supporter
Daps
If you got real game, aka you are really being you while operating in certain boundaries of respectability, there's nothing to be exposed because you aren't going to be coming with no trickery and the woman that's dealing with you is going to like you for who you are and what you're about.

The kind of rules I can't stand are those lame arbitrary rules talking about, "Don't text in x amount of hours, or don't do that for X amount of days." Only thing steve harvey is doing is hustling these same women he's supposedly giving some kind of game to. As soon as the majority of women read that book, they might be like ooooh that's so true, and then a couple of weeks later will go back to doing the same ol same ol.