How Do You Feel About All The Anti-American Sentiment On The Internet?

why does everyone hate america on the internet?

• I pay no mind to these clowns, let em hate :childplease:

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • because america is a fukking virus of a country. fukk america :scusthov:

Votes: 7 33.3%
  • its simple: they wanna be us..we stay on their mind :obama: 'murica

Votes: 4 19.0%
  • :usure: ain't nobody wanna be you dusty ass americans, your country fell off

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • I find all the hate befuddling..its like, why? :why:

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • they grow up with american media and are bitter at their obsession once they grow up :whew:

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
it seems everyone on the internet hates americans. euros especially go extra hard and lets everyone know all the time how terrible america is and how fat & stupid americans are. what's up with this shyt? these clowns are obsessed with us, they know/care more about our own politics than their own. they devour all facets of our pop culture with a smile. they eat off google, youtube, craigslist, yahoo, reddit, facebook, twitter, wikipedia and all other american-invented sites. they slurp up all things america, but yet they hate us?

nah, you love america. we stay on your mind :win:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
If you are an American and want to hear less about the upcoming Royal Wedding, then it might be better for you to go to the U.K. Seriously. Apparently their media coverage of the event is not as aggressive as it is here in the States.

Say what?

That’s right, according to a post on the Nielsen blog, the American news media is covering the Royal Wedding at a higher clip than the Brits. Since the November 2010 engagement announcement, royal wedding coverage has totaled about .3% of all American news. This share from traditional media sources is higher than the shares in the U.K. and Australia, combined.
theyll hop off your dikks as soon as you hop off ours.

50CentStan

Allahu Akbar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Ummah!
Its funny that they use the internet and hate, but honestly theres not as much anti american shyt online as there is anti minorities (black, mexican, jews, muslim, etc) the stuff these cock suckers write proves how cowardly they are because they wouldnt say that to anyones face.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
simple. Because culturally we don't give a damn about any other country besides ourselves. It pains them to know that they stay on our dikks, but we can't even point to where their shytty country is on the map. :laugh:

I notice how other people show pride in their country, but when we do it, we're deemed as arrogant.lol

BOBN

Pro
Daps
simple. Because culturally we don't give a damn about any other country besides ourselves. It pains them to know that they stay on our dikks, but we can't even point to where their shytty country is on the map. :laugh:
thats more about your shyt schooling tbh :skip:

Randy Orton

#OuttaNowhere
Daps
Reppin
Viperville
Who cares? It's the internet where everyone talks tough(Americans included), but how many people would talk shyt face to face?

franny

Pro
Daps
i dont necessarily hate america but i would never wanna live there
oh Canada :ahh:

Jamal514

In high demand
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
I'm Canadian and don't have any anti-American sentiment, alot of my family is American. I'd much rather border the USA than Mexico. :scusthov:

rantanamo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Mainly pay less attention to it. I am not afraid to love my country and don't hate on anyone loving their own, but keep me outcha mouth. I think some of the sweeping generalizations made are hilarious though. This is a nation of a billion opinions and a million different lifestyles, ethnicities and races. Chances are, if you're being anti-American, some of those Americans are from your country.

Randy Orton

#OuttaNowhere
Daps
Reppin
Viperville
I don't think they really hate America, they just hate the ugly-Americans that make us look bad. I've been to many countries and never faced any hostility from the locals.