How do yall smile ALL DAY at work?

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
I aint saying you gotta be miserable, but goddamn how do people, especially those in stress positions just be walking around cheesing all day in the office?

Good sex life?

Money?

Mr.Black

An Honest Man
Daps
Just an observation, but I be seeing these folks the WHOLE day with that fake cheese bullshyt smile on all damn day

I know other black folks gotta do that shyt otherwise they see you as the "angry black man or woman"

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
I aint saying you gotta be miserable, but goddamn how do people, especially those in stress positions just be walking around cheesing all day in the office?

Good sex life?

Money?

Pills, God, they actually like their job, playing the game because they have a family. Could be anything.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
I smile all day :ld:

the coli + my headphones + lenient and passive aggressive bosses = :win:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Most of the people I know who do this drink alot and get good sex at home on the regular..

Its easy way to get ahead as well, it not my method but I notice the smiling friendly ass people tend to get promtions and shyt.

The Nigerian

The Realest Member of TheColi
Daps
Reppin
All The Way One Hunnid

Good sex life?

Money?
I caught a lot of heat for not walking around the office like a smiling idiot. "Nigerian, some of us feel that you're being really agressive... blah blah blah blah."

Glad to be out of that life... I was on my way to a heart attack, no joke.

Daps
Reppin
NY
Take 2-3 min breaks every hour to go on here and Twitter and just laugh at some shyt. Usually holds me down til I leave