How do y'all let a dude know you're really interested?

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
Y'all be giving a dude the :shaq: look then get approached and give brehs the:camby: and come to find out you were interested but was really :hamster:.
Mixed ass signals.​

BrokePhiBroke

Superstar
Daps
Alright, now what about signals to approach because it's not always clean cut or obvious.
If a guy comes up to me and I like what I see I continue the conversation.

Attraction is first
Comfort is second.

Example if you came to me in a respectful, joking, compliment, way and I looked up and I liked what I saw it persist. I don't mean do all that at the same time..I mean it depends how you came at me look as you not ogling or screaming yo ma and so bs.

Second is comfort. Sorry but if you come creepy or you seem like I'm just next in line for play that day I can tell. Whether you look or not no bite.

But it's not so black and white. Some good looking guys have holla and I've turned them down for various reasons.

But I'll just say no thank you and keep it moving. In the past I've gave my number and through first convo I'm like "nah" depending on convo..what he talks about, how he text.

I remember a guy who use to text me like this h$& h04 @r^ like nikka you 30 tf

Black Barbie

AADOS Queen of the Appalachian
Daps
Reppin
If a guy comes up to me and I like what I see I continue the conversation.

Attraction is first
Comfort is second.

Example if you came to me in a respectful, joking, compliment, way and I looked up and I liked what I saw it persist. I don't mean do all that at the same time..I mean it depends how you came at me look as you not ogling or screaming yo ma and so bs.

Second is comfort. Sorry but if you come creepy or you seem like I'm just next in line for play that day I can tell. Whether you look or not no bite.

But it's not so black and white. Some good looking guys have holla and I've turned them down for various reasons.

But I'll just say no thank you and keep it moving. In the past I've gave my number and through first convo I'm like "nah" depending on convo..what he talks about, how he text.

I remember a guy who use to text me like this h$& h04 @r^ like nikka you 30 tf
What does this even say? :dead:

Anyways if I'm feeling a guy I'm more playful with them. I'm more likely to come hang out if he asks. I think it's different for all of us.

Woman of god

Banned
Daps
Be very adamant and consistent when accepting his requests. I don't generally prefer to make first moves initially, but if he's trying to do something I act very excited and open to it

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
It depends on how he comes at me. Like if he's not being forward but I can tell he's feeling me then I get more comfortable with him by joking and talking shyt. But most of my interactions between men I've dealt with started on social media or in a more relaxed situation. Either way I'm always nice