How do yall keep up with all these shows

Killigraphy

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NYC black coffee tough guys aka the Stoozy Boys
We definitely in the Golden Age, brehs how do yall keep up--it is waaaaay too much shyt to watch. :blessed:

What are yall show queus lookin like

I pick one day to watch anything I've missed in its entirety. So for some, its weekends, or lunch breaks. In general, Netflix has helped with it, since binge watching is both a gift and a curse. Also Wikipedia. I'm not watching the entirety of garbage shows like Arrow just so I can "catch", a summary of any episode is enough.

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Even tho I've dropped quite a few, I'm trying to stay away from some newer ones. Too much time to invest in, and I'm trying to value my time even more now.

I still have movies I bought weeks ago I need to peep, plus some wrestling shows. I have 2 eps left for Punisher, which I should finish by Wednesday.

TV needs to :whoa: on these shows. :sadcam:

Daps
Reppin
California
Are we really in the Golden Era?

There is almost TOO much content so much so that it’s difficult for a new show to become a Mad Men or a Sopranos. What’s he next classic out there?

The quality is still there though, anyone that wanna rush something out--that's they problem but shyt like Black Mirror is quality as hell.

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
Are we really in the Golden Era?

There is almost TOO much content so much so that it’s difficult for a new show to become a Mad Men or a Sopranos. What’s he next classic out there?
GoT I believe, I don't watch it but Stranger Things seems to have captured the societal Zeitgeist these shows aim for.

Roman Brady

Nobody Lives Forever
Daps
With Netflix/Amazon prime and dvr I should think that would be more manageable. Personally with Homeland, Westworld, Game of thrones all on hiatus till next year earliest it makes life easier..

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York
I am currently watching, The Deuce, Vice Principals, Narcos, The Defenders and rewatching The Wire and I am way behind compared to the rest of the Film Room. I need some tips to keep up as well.

Blankthawtz

90-9-1 Principle
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Land of fukkery
We definitely in the Golden Age, brehs how do yall keep up--it is waaaaay too much shyt to watch. :blessed:

What are yall show queus lookin like

breh i say this to my homies damn near every day...there is TOO MUCH shyt TO WATCH NOW....

and i come from an era where we use to only have 5 main stations (cbs, nbc, abc, channel 9, channel 11 and PBS for gp).....i can't keep up so i just constantly load shyt in my queue or favs or DVR and get to it when i get to it....:manny:

if its a show thats poppin on the Coli i'll check it out so i can join the discussions...:mjgrin:

FlyRy

Superstar
Daps
By having no life :heh:

Thankfully fall TV is pretty light compared to 5 or 6 years ago. Only weekly show I'm watching now is curb.

But I'm not finished with a few Netflix shows. Punisher Godless and Alias Grace.

Just too much content.

I was watching 7 weekly shows during spring

InfamousThoro

All Star
Daps
By sticking to just 1 show at a time. And even taking that one slow. Right now I don't even watch a tv show. Just pick the best ones and skip the others

Monsanto

Superstar
Daps
I am currently watching, The Deuce, Vice Principals, Narcos, The Defenders and rewatching The Wire and I am way behind compared to the rest of the Film Room. I need some tips to keep up as well.

The only tip you need is, drop the defenders. Show has zero payoff.

Paper Fist
:scust: