How do yall brehs get rid of muscle knots?

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
I got a tight knot in my upper back (tapezius area) that wont go the fukk away no matter what i try. I lay on baseballs, golf balls, use foam rollers...it'll loosen up for a day bu5 the shyt just WILL NOT leave.

Yall got any solutions?

Hybrinetics

Banned
Daps
Rest and stretch. If the knot is on the right side of trap, you want to tilt your head all the way forward and to the left; hold for 10 seconds. You should feel a stretch on the right trap. If the knots on the left, do the exact opposite; Head forward and to the right. Massaging it can help too. Dont work back until the knots gone or its just gonna take longer to rid of

I'm Chillin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
LWO
I got a tight knot in my upper back (tapezius area) that wont go the fukk away no matter what i try. I lay on baseballs, golf balls, use foam rollers...it'll loosen up for a day bu5 the shyt just WILL NOT leave.

Yall got any solutions?

Bruh I got the same exact problem, and do the same exact thing.. I'm gonna be checking back on this thread religiously if you find a good solution please @ me.. I'll do the same if I find anything on the web or YouTube that works. I gotta get rid of this shyt

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
Bruh I got the same exact problem, and do the same exact thing.. I'm gonna be checking back on this thread religiously if you find a good solution please @ me.. I'll do the same if I find anything on the web or YouTube that works. I gotta get rid of this shyt

I'm scared I'mma have to go to the chiropractor :snoop:

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Been using one since the summer. 4 or 5 days a week and after every workout. No results.

Sorry I saw you put that you used the,

I then would suggest deep tissue massage. Shouldn't be too pricey and is totally relaxing