How do we feel about the real Rick ross being positive now?

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Going around speaking to the youth?

"Rick Ross the Untold Autobiography" Plus, dope book.
cover-200px.jpg

Some people hate and say because of who he is, that he's a piece of shyt and should speak to any youth.

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
He's just as fake as the "fake" Rick Ross. I'm all for positivity, but this nikka act like he wasn't a major drug dealer and I'm sure he still in it one way or another

Blackking

Banned
Supporter
Daps
He's just as fake as the "fake" Rick Ross. I'm all for positivity, but this nikka act like he wasn't a major drug dealer and I'm sure he still in it one way or another
He doesn't act like he wasn't a major - how would that even be possible?

How are you sure he's still in it?

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
He doesn't act like he wasn't a major - how would that even be possible?

How are you sure he's still in it?

I don't know for sure, of course, but just the fact that he was a major drug dealer I don't want to hear nothing out his mouth. Ppl don't change...say what you like, but from experience whoever a person once was, they still are.

Scientific Playa

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Championships
Going around speaking to the youth?

"Rick Ross the Untold Autobiography" Plus, dope book.
cover-200px.jpg

Some people hate and say because of who he is, that he's a piece of shyt and should speak to any youth.

edit, i posted the wrong rick ross.

Freeway is making amends as best he can.

Last edited:

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
He did walk away, and the last rip wasn't even for him it was for a friend. Danilo Blandón set him up.

DMGAINGREEN

Transitioning from Sec 8 to tha Sky scrapes
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Bronx
What he did to the black community is unforgivable , because the effects of the crack epidemic is still visible today in children/teens from being raised from their parents who indulged in the drug or sold it and didn't change their habits so fukk that nikka with every fiber of my being :pacspit:

Handsback

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just a page out of the white collar criminal book.

A) do illegal shyt that fukks over a lot of people
B) get caught and serve time
C) write your memoir, do the book/TV/lecture tour on how you were a bad boy and you're so sowwy and authorities and regulators should do XYZ to prevent further infractions

I suppose he's older and wiser but something about the ex con getting paid twice for his crimes that hurt so many people always gets me. Equal parts sad and scumbaggy with a dash of potential positive influence.

Suicide King

#OldBlack
Daps
Just a page out of the white collar criminal book.

A) do illegal shyt that fukks over a lot of people
B) get caught and serve time
C) write your memoir, do the book/TV/lecture tour on how you were a bad boy and you're so sowwy and authorities and regulators should do XYZ to prevent further infractions

I suppose he's older and wiser but something about the ex con getting paid twice for his crimes that hurt so many people always gets me. Equal parts sad and scumbaggy with a dash of potential positive influence.

Its been a good awhile since 1 man did any good on his own. So don't give him too much credit, he's a blip on most people's radar.