How Do We Feel About Priest Cashes-In On Cody After He Finishes His Story Vs Roman

Green Ranger

I Am Legend
Daps
Reppin
Angel Grove California
Would tie back to him taking the pin at War Games when everyone thought the Super RKO to JD should of been the finish & Cody beating his earlier in the year. The anger & paranoia of losing at War Games as the leader builds & his revenge embarrassing Cody & stealing his moment as ultimate payback. Priest gets huge heat & you can play up the fact that the title was stolen Cody just like they stolen the title from his daddy. Its keeps Cody in chase mode till say a Summerslam:manny:

Kidd Dibiase

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The social media impressions wouldnt be worth it in the long run.

It’ll be a bunch of negative posts and for business optics it looks like a great thing like wow look at all of this but it could really turn fans away in the long run.

Ripp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Queens
He should cash in on Rhea :mjlol:

But seriously it wouldn’t matter to me, Cody in chase mode is good but he might lose a lot of steam with the crowd :manny:

I mean he already has the makeup, halter top and weave/extensions.... I forgot which battle rapper said it but "6'6? You just a big bytch" :yeshrug:

• Dap
Reactions: ADK

Cattle Mutilation

Superstar
Daps
Doesn’t matter who he cashes it in on because it shouldn’t be a successful attempt unless they make him be a bytch like Austin Theory and cash it in on the US title