How do people commit?

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
This thought is alway in my mind. I love my girl but I can't reconcile being with one women for the rest if my life.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Does your girl know this? :lupe:

Remember you can love a woman, but the qualities you want in a woman to whom you will commit to for life are missing from her.

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
When I decided to propose to my girl.....I just knew I was ready.
I knew that she really cut for me the way I cut for her....
She was really serious about not only making me better but making "US" better and the feeling was mutual on my end.

As far as how do you know......you just know....I know that doesn't help much but it's just something you feel....

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Does your girl know this? :lupe:

Remember you can love a woman, but the qualities you want in a woman to whom you will commit to for life are missing from her.

She does not know, but I never thought that I would fall in love so there is a possibility of me falling into marriage.

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
When I decided to propose to my girl.....I just knew I was ready.
I knew that she really cut for me the way I cut for her....
She was really serious about not only making me better but making "US" better and the feeling was mutual on my end.

As far as how do you know......you just know....I know that doesn't help much but it's just something you feel....

Any regrets since :lupe:

Daps
if you feel that way, you shouldnt be with her lol. have you cheated yet?

sfgiants

BANNED
Daps
Reppin
NULL
people fall in love and a series of illogical/irrational thoughts and actions ensue.. among them being the belief that you can be loyal/happy/satisfied by one slice of p*ssy for the rest of your life even after age 30 when all puss starts to get :flabbynsick:

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
if you feel that way, you shouldnt be with her lol. have you cheated yet?

I think I gave the wrong impression in the op. It's not about sex or cheating its about just going home to the same person everyday. I basically live alone and I like it that way, I am no great conversationalist.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
She does not know, but I never thought that I would fall in love so there is a possibility of me falling into marriage.

Maybe she is not for you breh, I've only been in love twice, the first time I was engaged but i was still :ehh:, the second time I was some anti marriage there but I knew deep down I could be with this woman for the rest of my life, if only if she didn't break my heart :to:

Chief

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Jozi
Maybe she is not for you breh, I've only been in love twice, the first time I was engaged but i was still :ehh:, the second time I was some anti marriage there but I knew deep down I could be with this woman for the rest of my life, if only if she didn't break my heart :to:

That's why you are so anti marriage

Get over it breh

Strapped

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
It's safer to commit ,their's all kinds of diseases out there & scandalous chicks willing to test & empty your pockets lil dawg