How do I stop my forearms from hurting during curls

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Man whenever I do curls my forearms be feeling like the bone is about to come busting through the skin :noah:. Anyone else have this problem?

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Yep I use to means you aren't lifting properly. Now that I actually keep my elbow locked and close to my body I don't have that issue.

Ashyneezz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Good looking out brehs Im try these suggestions tomorrow

↓R↑LYB

I trained Sheng Long and Shonuff
Daps
Reppin
Pawgistan
Man whenever I do curls my forearms be feeling like the bone is about to come busting through the skin :noah:. Anyone else have this problem?

Do forearm strengthening exercises. Same happened to me as I started going up in weight.

diggy

Florida Man
Supporter
Daps
Is is with the straight bar? Pain runs down sides of bone? Do the ez curl if so unless you want to keep going until they get used to it...very common prob based on the position it puts your wrists in. Its not your form

Boutdatlife

Shoe & music connoisseur
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Is is with the straight bar? Pain runs down sides of bone? Do the ez curl if so unless you want to keep going until they get used to it...very common prob based on the position it puts your wrists in. Its not your form

:gladbron:

U right when I switched to straight bars with same weight is when my fore arms started hurting

hawaii

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
forearm splints, I think... I had em before too and they started bothering any barbell movement for me. Chill on the curls and massage the hell outta your forearms with a softball/baseball/lacrosse ball. Start at a lighter weight when you can do them again.