How do I improve my endurance,reflexes, reaction time, footwork,etc, while gaining weight?

Black Haven

We will find another road to glory!!!
Daps
Basically I've been thinking about how can I maximize my body's potential in a lean healthy way. The problem is I don't know what I should eat or what exercises I should perform daily that would help me reach my goal. What are the most effective ways to achieve this goal? I'd appreciate the advice.

chosen92GOAT

From a boy to a king
Daps
Basically I've been thinking about how can I maximize my body's potential in a lean healthy way. The problem is I don't know what I should eat or what exercises I should perform daily that would help me reach my goal. What are the most effective ways to achieve this goal? I'd appreciate the advice.
Eat clean food like tuna baked chicken potatoes spaghetti pasta and fruits to and veggies u should eat like 4 or 5 times a day small meals but balanced to some meat veggies or fruits that's all u need u need to train more than once a day u have to program your mind and body is a machine it all must work as one for speed do a lot of cardio practice your punches it helps with stamina and technique and balance if u want more hit me up

SchrodingersStrapped!

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
S.O.G/TMT/GGG/EL CHACAL
You wanna gain weight, then weight training is important.....should be your primary focus

As for the other stuff pick a sport and build a portion of your training around that .....whether its hooping, boxing, ball, soccer, hockey whatever the fukk.....

Also try not to gain weight too fast, so you actually have time to adapt to the changes ......

Diet........... figure out your macros and put yourself in 5-10percent surplus

Ratio should be something like

50/40/10 or some shyt ....

Lots of carbs and protein, low fat .....with dieting its really about caloric needs and not the method itself imo.....you can even do some Atkins shyt, where if you eat enough you still end up gaining weight.....

Last edited:

The Up Right Man

All Star
Daps
So for cardio I highly suggest jump rope, it cover everything you said and then some such as rhythm/timing, spacial awareness, mental durability. It is also very low impact on joints.
I've notice you have sugar ray as a avatar, are you into boxing?

Black Haven

Daps
So for cardio I highly suggest jump rope, it cover everything you said and then some such as rhythm/timing, spacial awareness, mental durability. It is also very low impact on joints.
I've notice you have sugar ray as a avatar, are you into boxing?
Yeah I've been into it for a while been thinking about joining the local boxing gym in my city.

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I highly suggest drinking beet juice if you're trying to improve stamina/endurance breh.

Black Haven

Daps
I highly suggest drinking beet juice if you're trying to improve stamina/endurance breh.
Beet juice? I've never had it but I eat beets tho so that should help in the same way right?

Curufinwe

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Brussel
Join a Crossfit box, eat clean and more, add protein shakes and you're good.
I'v been following this regimen for a year and gain muscles, stamina, energy and flexibility.

You will perform very differents exercise which will stimulate your whole body.
You will learn weighlifting technique to increase your speed, explosivity and stamina.

But is costly. Way more than a regular gym.
And your food expenses will increase.