How do i become a MOD.

gangreen

Top Notch
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn #byrdgang
It doesn't have to be a disaster lil ni99a. Seems like you're already throwing in the towel. It's all in your head. First of all, she's not that much older than you and if you were able to get her number just off that interaction, you're probably not a complete idiot and she's obviously into you. Don't set yourself up by doing something stupid like taking her to the club when your young azz can't even get in :aicmon:

What are your intentions with her though? I've noticed that ni99as on here come on here looking for advice for girls that they just wanna "smash" but deep down these are broads that they're genuinely interested in dating and possibly formulating a relationship with but to be cool on the Coli they say it's some broad they just wanna fukk. If that's the case and you are on limited funds, take her to a restaurant where both your meals will be under $50 including tip, if you smoke, bring a little bud with you and after dinner, go somewhere nice and scenic where you and her can kick it outside and smoke some. Possibly go for a walk. Here is where you'll get to know a little more about her and hopefully be able to see where her head is at and if you'll be able to smash on that night or in the future. I recommend this if you're just trying to smash.

:dahell:

jalamanta

GOAT
Daps
It doesn't have to be a disaster lil ni99a. Seems like you're already throwing in the towel. It's all in your head. First of all, she's not that much older than you and if you were able to get her number just off that interaction, you're probably not a complete idiot and she's obviously into you. Don't set yourself up by doing something stupid like taking her to the club when your young azz can't even get in :aicmon:

What are your intentions with her though? I've noticed that ni99as on here come on here looking for advice for girls that they just wanna "smash" but deep down these are broads that they're genuinely interested in dating and possibly formulating a relationship with but to be cool on the Coli they say it's some broad they just wanna fukk. If that's the case and you are on limited funds, take her to a restaurant where both your meals will be under $50 including tip, if you smoke, bring a little bud with you and after dinner, go somewhere nice and scenic where you and her can kick it outside and smoke some. Possibly go for a walk. Here is where you'll get to know a little more about her and hopefully be able to see where her head is at and if you'll be able to smash on that night or in the future. I recommend this if you're just trying to smash.

Im so tired of the execuses for fat people, so now it's "environmental"? The !! outta here. I guess it's a coincidence that half the fat people you know also love to eat. Let me tell you something brother, my cousin was adopted by my auntie. My auntie is overweight and so is my cousin, they are NOT blood relatives. So how'd this happen? Because kids eat what their parents eat, nothing more nothing less. Whatever you eat, your kids will eat too. !! "genetics", !! "bacteria", !! "midnight eatting" and all these other execuses. Ive personally seen two overweight NON-RELATED people living in the same household.

Patrick Kane

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Im so tired of the execuses for fat people, so now it's "environmental"? The !! outta here. I guess it's a coincidence that half the fat people you know also love to eat. Let me tell you something brother, my cousin was adopted by my auntie. My auntie is overweight and so is my cousin, they are NOT blood relatives. So how'd this happen? Because kids eat what their parents eat, nothing more nothing less. Whatever you eat, your kids will eat too. !! "genetics", !! "bacteria", !! "midnight eatting" and all these other execuses. Ive personally seen two overweight NON-RELATED people living in the same household.

edit.

the cac mamba

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
fukk is goin on in this thread :what:

anyway, pledge to ban the rhyme king and ill donate all my coli cash to your campaign :jawalrus:

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas

c9c377af9e16424e321c448c1d6230a73bc573c1.png