How do fat people effectively warsh they ass?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
:)
It's got to be impossible without an elaborate system of mirrors. only god forgives. do they have a scrub partner on deck whenever they need to be extra clean for things like OBGYN appts. and funerals and stuff?

how do sloppy bytches stay fresh with all them extra creases full of greases?

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
when you in the shower you just gotta cock ya leg up on the edge of the tub and get in them nooks and crannies real good, spread ya ass cheeks open with one hand and soap it with the other hand.

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
lift them titties up and get in there good

is it something that you just do with you hands, tho? or are there "tools" that bigger folks use to make sure they meet a certain hygienic standard and avoid spreading the plague?

it seems like a lot of gymnastics are required just to wash which i find ironic.

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i dont know....im toned up, i dont have fat ppl problems

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I remember seeing an interview with Big Puns wife when she said she had to wipe his ass every time he took a shyt. fukk that, ain't that much love in the world to be wiping somebody else s ass everyday. :damn:

sanityovar8ted

OG Moma Coli....dat bytch Thowd!!!
Daps
Reppin
OAK CLIFF TX
is it something that you just do with you hands, tho? or are there "tools" that bigger folks use to make sure they meet a certain hygienic standard and avoid spreading the plague?

it seems like a lot of gymnastics are required just to wash which i find ironic.
black folks use what i call a wash rag iono what the white ppl, i use a loofah, they have loofahs on sticks tho for ppl to reach

aqualung

I wear a crown of curls.
Daps
Reppin
NYC, Boston, #ByrdGang
lift them titties up and get in there good
I. Rebuke. You.

Recall that guy Wet Breasts on the bodybuilding forum? He was starting from around 600 lbs and shedding weight fast once WB hmquit swigging 8 blue moon beers per dinner. Is he still on the straight and narrow road?

The 2020 New Member

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
with all that grease in the crevices do fat people start cooking out in the sun?

and at what point do these people realize they're fat? is it one of those "too late" type of scenarios for most.

i know that the first time i had to lift something besides my sac to wash it, there's a problem in my life. how do they just let themselves go so far?