How difficult is it to maintain your diet while in your period

Lithe

All Star
Daps
With that being said, however, I eat exactly what I'm craving which is usually steak (iron) for me. Sometimes salty and a few pieces of chocolate. I eat the same regardless of where I am in my menstrual cycle. It's just more obvious that it's about that time because I eat a lot of sweets. I'm not a sweets person at all, normally!

MoonGoddess

Packing All The Flavour You Need
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fantasy.
It's pretty easy for me only because i get even worse cramps when i eat greasy food. I can get away with chocolate or sweets but snacks like chips will make me feel worse.

KinksandCoils

African American Queen
Daps
Reppin
Locker room
A woman weighs more when she is on her period. Not everyday is pigging out. Sometimes I'm in too much pain and I'm not hungry and other days I'm very hungry. I'm not on a diet though anyways
Aight... There seems to be a consensus to let her live...

How do you guys stay fit/ get fit when you lose all your gains on Period Week?

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
Aight... There seems to be a consensus to let her live...

How do you guys stay fit/ get fit when you lose all your gains on Period Week?
:mjcry:
Bane of my existence... My boo looks at me like " you gon' eat the whole bag of gummie bears?"

:wow: ... For shame....

sugar cravings around that time are woat and goat at the same damn time....

I feel like I spend 3 weeks working off the one week... :francis: Such is life :francis:

RoyalQ

I'm a woman.
Daps
I dont really have symptoms other than cramps. So i dont really eat differently. Except when i wake up with painful cramps and i need to take an advil, i cant take it on a empty stomach so i grab anything to eat and then pop the pill.