How did your parents raise you?

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps
what did they tell you growing up? what advice did they give? Did you/also raise yourself?

Teal.

Solo Dolo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Notfit,GA
Lay-back parents... they did whoop me when i did something wrong tho ,but i had to figure out everything else on my own. ''Respect others the way you wanted to be respected'' was about the only advice i got.
KsfCdk4.png

CELL

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Got taught to be generous, be humble and got my ass kicked when I put my foot out of line.

I love them for it :obama:

Boy C

SPC
Daps
They taught me great bathroom etiquette. Read on the forums these dudes doing to they selves :scust:
I was taught to wipe sitting down, hunched forward with my ass lifted off the toilet.

These dudes who stand up and wipe :comeon:

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
Very few restrictions...

Spoiled...

I pretty much had a license to talk back, because they wanted me to think for myself...

I rarely did chores or homework...

Overall, I'd say they did very little to prepare me for "the real world," then just kinda threw me to the wolves :snoop:

Dada

Face===>Heel
Daps
They taught me great bathroom etiquette. Read on the forums these dudes doing to they selves :scust:
I was taught to wipe sitting down, hunched forward with my ass lifted off the toilet.

Is that what they're doing wrong? I've always wondered why/how a disproportionate number of people don't know how to wipe properly.

Nomad1

Tupac KONY and GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
"You do something stupid or don't follow the house rules imma spank that ass"

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses

:laugh:

I stand up.

But yeah, pretty good I guess. They taught me to be my own man and not give in to peer pressure which was good cause kids around me were doing drugs and were trying to pressure me into it but I never did. I did smoke weed/hash but with everything else I was like "nah, fukk that".

Also education was important to them. High school graduate level at least. I think if it wasn't for my pops, I woulda probably not graduated high school. They also never pressured me to be like them. Everyone in my family is educated and been to university but I never did and they didn't try and force me. I feel bad for people that get forced by their parents into careers they don't wanna do and things like that. They never did that to me.

Boy C

SPC
Daps
Was taught and "disciplined" to not smoke pot
tjvoX06.png

I'm straight now, don't need nobody telling me to stop :smugfavre:

Objection

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Louisiana
I was taught the value of being educated and that education is a life long goal that you should always pursue.

concise

Veteran
Daps
They raised me with both hands. Every baby picture I've seen of myself, they always had both hands on me. Kept my precious little brain intact. :obama:

Great job.