How did you not know Tariq Nasheed was a Grifter???

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Nikka got sonned like a mf by Andrew Shulz of all people on the brilliant idiots a few years back :dead:

i dont see how you follow a nikka like this after you saw his performance there...

Roger king

Superstar
Daps
He is the worse type of charlatan, pretending to be for the people against white supremacy, in reality being ready to sell your birthright for revenue and profit.
He is a pure grifter, he rather trump a bigot and racist wins so he can continue his grift and get further donations and revenue, tariq is pure evil

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit

A video like this would open the eyes of folks with self-respect and good sense. Tariq's followers have none of those qualities.

Pazzy

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I knew he was a grifter 20 years ago.. :mjlol: its tariq nasheed. If he had played his cards right, he could have had some of steve harveys jobs by now like family feud.

Yall gonna throw those hidden colors docs in the garbage?

Last edited:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Nikka got sonned like a mf by Andrew Shulz of all people on the brilliant idiots a few years back :dead:

i dont see how you follow a nikka like this after you saw his performance there...

Does anyone have the clip of the sister that absolutely destroyed him on twitter space few years back

That was even more brutal :russ:

desjardins

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Mustard Island
I mean he started out selling pimp books and has pivoted his focus a number of times already.
I don't even mind if you a grifter, it's not like people think he's a real activist getting legislation passed or achieving shyt
But at least be good at delivering your message. Dude gets bodied in every debate he does where he doesn't control a mute button