i was her supervisor.. she threw da draws at me :steviej:

:noah: and the p*ssy was sooo good.. i was weak :to:

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
Through work..

I just got a promotion so I went to California for 2 weeks for Training and when I came back I see her sitting in my old desk... :leon:

Its crazy because I had just broken up with my ex a month before that and when I was in Cali had this intense fling with a broad from Atl.

But it was a natural thing. I didn't really try to get at her like that because my past issues with dating someone you work with but it all happened organically.

6 years later we are married with a little girl in a nice house in the burbs :win:

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
a mutual friend introduced us

HowardHughes

Still hiding
Daps
Reppin
Vegas
Through work..

I just got a promotion so I went to California for 2 weeks for Training and when I came back and see her sitting in my old desk...

Its crazy because I had just broken up with my ex a month before that and when I was in Cali had this intense fling with a broad from Atl.

But it was a natural thing. I didn't really try to get at her like that because my past issues with dating someone you work with but it all happened organically.

6 years later we are married with a little girl in a nice house in the burbs :win:

:win:

U still work together?

FUPA

#LWO
Daps
Reppin
Lakers, Dodgers
Met her while i dated her best friend hah
pachah1.png

One wild story.

CaughtInTWebb

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Big D, Texas
Was working at a store on base and she walked in with her friends
The minute I saw her I was :noah:, she was (and still is) so damn fine...
I didn't holla at her because I had a girl at the time and she had a dude so I just chilled
Fast forward a couple months later, my girl (she was cheating on me and I was trying to make it work :snoop:) told me to go check on one of her friends and when I walk in, she was sitting there but I didn't realize who she was and was actually rude as hell.... :pachaha: and she initially thought I was a a$$hole...
I went over there again to have the friend, help me get some quals done...
I walked in and sat down and we made eye contact and it was a wrap....
We started talking, exchanged numbers, I helped her move and we just became cool as hell.....we were feeling each other something serious, so decided to become an item...2 years later....married. Love that crazy ass girl...