How did you choose your Coli avi/screenname?

Cory MBA

Bigger Picture
Daps
Avi - AZ is the rapper I most identify with style-wise.

Screenname - Combination of my first name and a goal that I had set. Since I was on sohh at work everyday I incorporated it in my screenname to keep myself motivated to finish...I was testing the theory of writing down your goals and keeping it in front of you everyday. I guess it works.

The downside is that it looks pretentious...but it really wasn't intended to be.. I refrain from commenting too much in the education threads as a result. The screenname started as an aspiration basically though.

:russ:

Da Jungles

CBALL
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MUSIC
It's called the jungles because of the parking or the previous reputation?

Its a mixture of things.

The set up of the neighborhood with it being one way in and one way out.

The amount of trees

And them wild dudes and females that turned it into a war zone

Action Jackson

Can I live
Daps
Avi- it's from a picture of Che Guevara. Gorilla leader. Revolutionary. Now a symbol of rebellion.

Sn- Movie was on tv then I found the coli.. :manny:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
My old user name "AAKing23" was the initials of my full name with King really being part of my real name, the 23 is my favorite number because MJ wore it:wow:

My current user name, stands for White Worshiping c00n with 23 added at the end because I was getting called a c00n on here so much that I decided to change ahead of time so I could save people time with the c00n claims

Now when people call me c00n I just be like :manny: That's me

Spatial Paradox

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
I had recently read about paradoxes back when I joined :hamster: , and I figured "why not? I like subjects that mess with your assumptions and turn them on their head" :manny:

My current avi looks like...a paradox. But it also an example of recursion (if you don't know what it is, Google it some time for a funny easter egg)

Daps
Reppin
St louis
chapter 8 verse 6 in the book of Nas loss....
look it up and you will get your answer.
:mjpls:

2958u54.gif