How did you choose your Coli avi/screenname?

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I like to come through ppl residence and eat shyt up. College is a goldmine all you gotta due is check yo twitter and attention whore ppl are tweeting about them cooking.

Me:What up you at the crib? I was over here by your room/apts I was gon stop through say wassup :shaq:

Victim:Yea its cool come through

:ufdup:

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanted something mysterious for my username so I took the word Illuminati and changed it up a bit. I chose this avi because i thought it looked funny. :stylin:

Daps
Reppin
The Beach
I like to come through ppl residence and eat shyt up. College is a goldmine all you gotta due is check yo twitter and attention whore ppl are tweeting about them cooking.

Me:What up you at the crib? I was over here by your room/apts I was gon stop through say wassup :shaq:

Victim:Yea its cool come through

:ufdup:

:what:

Ooh Marty

Banned
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Somewhere plottin
my username came from the popular tv show house of lies, which focuses on a group of business consultants..the main character which is played by Don Cheadle name is Marty Kaan....my avis are either based off my favorite rappers, singers or Marty Kaan himself...i caught a bunch of bullshyt on sohh because im a female with a male username but i didnt(still dont) give a fukk :pachaha:

Last edited:

Brofato

Fade Doe
Daps
My screenname is just a different take I use of names I made up, came from nowhere really and has no meaning.

My avis are usually gifs of different girls I find attractive or in the case of my last few, the same girl.

Don Dada F Poppa

Benchwarmer
Daps
Reppin
MD
"It's the rap phenomenon, Don Dada, eff Poppa. You got ta call me, Francis M.H. White, intake light tokes and tote iron." I was listening to Kick in the Door when I first got on this site :yeshrug:

Max B is one of my favorite artists, which explains the avi.