How Did White America REact When Ricky got Shot?

Daps
Ricky-Shot-Boyz-N-The-Hood-540x360.jpg

boyz-n-the-hood-1991-03-g.jpg

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
The same way they react when any black male gets shot they :yeshrug: then continued doing whatever cracka activities they do,that's if they even heard about it

BruhMayne

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
16.jpg

He passed his SATs. USC missed out on another goat college running back

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
it should have been Cube.....fukking poser he is

and btw what a great shot that guy in the car was....they dont shoot like they used to i will say that

Shogun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Knicks
The same way they react when any black male gets shot they :yeshrug: then continued doing whatever cracka activities they do,that's if they even heard about it

the fukk?

:wtf:

anyway, its a fukken movie. What were we supposed to? throw a mock funeral? We kept watching the movie, and continued to scheme on how we were gonna fukk the chick we were watching it with :yeshrug:

ugksam

The White King TuT
Daps
i remember one night in high school my mexican friend who loves to snort coke invited me over to snort a lot of coke, anyways we were zooted and bored and turned on the tv and this specific scene happened to be on and my mexican friend who loves to snort coke happens to also be one of those "cocaine makes me so emotional" type of motherfukkers, when he saw Ricky get shot he burst into a hysterical fit crying and going "WHY??? ITS SO fukkED UP." I was just sitting there watching him do it trying not to laugh while some other mother fukker turned off the tv and tried to calm him down. he did eventually after like 10 minutes and then we snorted some more blow.:ooh:

Dr. Sebi Jr.

Trust Me
Daps
Reppin
Not Technically a "Doctor"
Viewers in the Caucdience APPLAUDED the slaughter of yet another ORIGINAL BLACK AFRICAN HEBREW MESTIZO. I heard FROM my righteous brother the Magnanimous Dr. Louis Farrakhan Ph. D that it WAS not special effects AND fake blood. THE DEVIL really did SHOOT that BLACK man down on THE set. The BULLETS used melanin-seeking technology that the Caucetrators stole FROM the ORIGINAL man. Knowledge IS power.

Illuminatos

#OVOXO
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Viewers in the Caucdience APPLAUDED the slaughter of yet another ORIGINAL BLACK AFRICAN HEBREW MESTIZO. I heard FROM my righteous brother the Magnanimous Dr. Louis Farrakhan Ph. D that it WAS not special effects AND fake blood. THE DEVIL really did SHOOT that BLACK man down on THE set. The BULLETS used melanin-seeking technology that the Caucetrators stole FROM the ORIGINAL man. Knowledge IS power.

:deadmanny:

NoMoreWhiteWoman2020

RIP Kobe, the best
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CTE
:cube:
either they dont know.... or it doesnt show... or they dont care about whats going on in the hood
tumblr_mkeh0vB7f21qbtzbno1_500.gif