How did Peyton Hillis get the cover of Madden 12??

Lil Bape the PostGod

Can’t talk to broke boys
Daps
Reppin
Sound sound sound
this was one of those "fan voting" things for the cover right?? who did he beat out?? were popular athletes not listed on the ballot to be on the cover??

im just trying to remember how this all went down...i never voted or went to the site...there had to be some fukkery involved

I-Hate-You

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just always assumed they were too shook to put Mike on the cover. Hillis doesn't beat out Mike in any popularity contest ever.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Fans of certain players were just straight up voting for Peyton Hillis because they didnt want they're player getting that curse. The Madden gawds aint like that shyt so they went after everybody named Peyton (same season Peytin Manning got hurt, and Sean Payton blew his knee out while getting hit from a player being pushed out of bounds)

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Real talk is the curse over ?

calvins season :wow:

The curse may not be over. that season by Calvin was not great 5 TDs :huhldup: after having 15 the year before. Im from the D. Goin to the home opener next Sunday. So it pains me to say this Cal season was not great. Most of those yards came when the game was over. Just like how he got the record. The lions were gettin they azz whipped