How did Easy E really die ?

Daps
Reppin
Old School Players to New School Fools
The AIDS thing just doesn't add up when you do the research.
Its difficult to catch from a woman for one..
You need to get HIV first and then you are talking 5 - 10 years plus..

I really wonder..
I mean he had it in 1985 potentially if he died in like 95.
So also had it at 21 potentially....

Interested to hear thoughts....

verbalkint

I see you niccas...
Daps
Reppin
Queens
Wasn't that shyt raging thru his system unchecked tho. Dude was in extreme denial.

intilectual recipricol

Killin fake hip hop
Daps
Reppin
The Brook
Nah, once you get AIDs its a wrap, but if you can keep that shyt in the HIV form you can prolong that shyt....
Suge Knight had the nikka stuck wit a AIDs needle

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier
I don't know what happened, but I also think he was pricked instead of getting it from freaky sex or drugs. That last wife of his was a real piece of work. I remember to this day one of his other female friends told him about what she was doing, and she asked Eazy if that was what he really wanted, and she said he took off his mask and said 'Hell no!'

Whether the female friend made up that story or not, the 'wife' was vicious when it came to wanting to make sure she got hers and nobody else got theirs. And wasn't there something strange about that quickie wedding anyway? And talks of forced signatures in the hospital room. I don't know, it's been a while. Anybody know what really happened during Eazy's last days?

Suge Knight

MOB
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Federal Prison

Cabbage Patch

The Media scene in V is for Vendetta is the clue
Daps
Reppin
The Last Frontier

That's just it, though, if Eazy got it from fukking all those chicks, then where are all the other AIDS and HIV people in his circle? None of the kids lived life with an HIV mother? It never made sense to me that you can catch AIDS from unprotected sex, but no one you're having that unprotected sex with also has it.

Or did they, and I just missed the memo at the time?

Thank you for the article, by the way. It's a good read. I think Eazy would have had a lot more power now, beyond the rap game, if he were alive. He had a brain, and was ruthless. He also should have never let Heller help him to scalp his own people (he wasn't the only one to do it, though, seems like many nikkas in the industry had no regrets about scalping their own with bullshyt contracts; he's just the one who got called out on wax most memorably). But if he'd lived, I can totally see Eazy one-upping Fifty and JayZ in the business and stocks arena, several times over.

Prae

Pro
Daps
That's just it, though, if Eazy got it from fukking all those chicks, then where are all the other AIDS and HIV people in his circle? None of the kids lived life with an HIV mother? It never made sense to me that you can catch AIDS from unprotected sex, but no one you're having that unprotected sex with also has it.

Or did they, and I just missed the memo at the time?

Thank you for the article, by the way. It's a good read. I think Eazy would have had a lot more power now, beyond the rap game, if he were alive. He had a brain, and was ruthless. He also should have never let Heller help him to scalp his own people (he wasn't the only one to do it, though, seems like many nikkas in the industry had no regrets about scalping their own with bullshyt contracts; he's just the one who got called out on wax most memorably). But if he'd lived, I can totally see Eazy one-upping Fifty and JayZ in the business and stocks arena, several times over.

Apparently the chances of getting HIV from unprotected sex is 1/100 (possibly as low as 1/1000). Technically he could've just got it from fukking one random chick (just bad luck - and who he didn't have a kid with), and never passed it on to anyone else.

Schmoove

All Star
Daps
He was probably backdooring chicks who got backdoored by DL dudes :scusthov:

Thoughts

Banned
Daps
Without really investigating too much, it sounds like he was HIV+ and had a bad case of pneumonia that turned fatal. Back in the 90's sudden respiratory illnesses such as were an indicator of AIDS. I read in an article where Bizzy Bone was interviewed, he said something to the effect that Jerry Hellar had him injected with the virus. If you believe in conspiracy theories that would explain his wife not contracting the disease. It would also explain other NWA members besides Ice Cube who shared women with Eazy. In an interview with MTV, Dr Dre once stated that Eazy engaged in "barebacking", which he might've been confused on the terminology because it's a colloquial homosexual term for unprotected sex between males. However, Dre may have meant it in the heterosexual context.