How could ?uestlove say :pacspit:

Danie84

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
the last classic day in Hip-Hop was when 36 Chambers and Midnight Mauraders dropped.

Grant it, both albums are on my top 10 greatest album list. But, how can you say something so ridiculous, and be a "Hip-Hop head" or in his case nerd; and ignore all the classic albums that came after. 1995 (alone) was a colossal year for classic Hip-Hop albums dropping from everyone.

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
?uestlove in dusty ass hip hop elitest comment shocker.

SubLyminalz

Kemba Escobar Season Has Returned.
Supporter
Daps
fukk that uncle tom backpacker fakkit.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the last classic day in Hip-Hop was when 36 Chambers and Midnight Mauraders dropped.

Grant it, both albums are on my top 10 greatest album list. But, how can you say something so ridiculous, and be a "Hip-Hop head" or in his case nerd; and ignore all the classic albums that came after. 1995 (alone) was a colossal year for classic Hip-Hop albums dropping from everyone.

So two of your top 10 albums dropped on the very same day....what's wrong with what Quest said then?

What day could be considered more classic?

Edit: I believe there was a day in 98 when a bunch of stuff dropped.

September 29, 1998

ATCQ - Love Movement
Jay - Hard Knock Life
Blackstar - Blackstar
Outkast -Aquemini

Heelish

#TSC #spooky
Supporter
Daps
?uest gossips like a bytch, petty as fukk.
@hypnagogics x @questlove

Bone Thugs N Harmony
1995 MTV Awards

i forgot what is was that we were doing in nyc, but we were staying at the then niko (man if you were blessed enough to be in the game early 90s then the niko hotels---japanese designed joints---were HEAVEN SON!)

this was the mtv year MJ kissed lisa marie. i think rosanne was in our hotel too.

anywho i remember our first "minion" moment in hip hop came courtesy of bone.

they was riding high off the "crossroads" video and was SO feeling themselves. i made a late night Mcd run and i got in the elevator and it was the 4 of em some BAD ASS jawns (95 redbone standard) and security.

ive been in the game long enough to know when someone is clowning you and when someone aint.

all i remember is these mofos was tryna "stan" me cause i was rocking an afro similar to theirs. that was a Loooooooooong ass trip down to the lobby (stops in between made that shyt feel like it was forever) and they were talking some inside speak shyt that obviously was directed towards me.

cut to 2007.

ill NEVER EVER forget that moment and seeing them in the phx airport (they had show in philly) brought back ALL them memories. of course they didn't remember but dont think i wasnt gonna use this prime moment in time to be on some get back.

i made sure me and riq had the bulk head seats as to gloat about first class status vs Bone's sudden "tables are turned" stuck in coach position when we got on plane. i wanted to be the first seated so by the time they got on they'd catch the vapors!

so much that dream turned out to be....

at luggage claim can you believe one of them boys told us how much he liked "the sick and tired" song with anthony hamilton?

Canibus
all of my interactions with him are always the same:

jam session.
he spits.
turns around to stop me from drumming so the audience can hear him.
and there is never a "ooooooooooooooooooh!!" moment.

--cept the time he came to wetlands and debuted the ll dis.

E-40
met him at the XXL great day in harlem.
kept it moving.

This diva wants acceptance from hipsters

And his Forces sucked dikk, too

qaf1.jpg

Turbulent

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
questlove has been a bytch for a while. some of the roots albums were good but that's about it.

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
:laugh:

I like Questlove he's a good storyteller

[YOUTUBE]100pI-ktOxQ[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]X20IBjM1Ml0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]nJUJ9pBHZA0[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]SO2ESDhyhlE[/YOUTUBE]

Pool_Shark

Can’t move with me in this digital space
Daps
This bum-ass, musty, dusty, suck jimmy fallons dikk bytch.

fukk this fakkit he tried to shyt on the the GOAT pac and couldn't even claim the statement had to throw in the "hip-hop elite". The only thing elite about this p*ssy is his bum status.

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The nerve of this bytch nikka to take some jokes from Bone Thugs to heart...and take "inside speak" aka ebonics as a diss cuz he couldn't understand...u wanted Bone thugs to roll out the red carpet for you when them nikkas probaly ain't have a clue who u wuz and doesn't sound like u bothered to intrrouduce yourself....meanwhile u meet god damn E-40,the fixture is what they call em....and its "kept it movin"? No story of how u beggd this man for a collabo? Let him know how incredible In A Major Way and Element Of Suprise wuz? :pacspit: on questlove

Kliq_Souf

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
WOL
Do you have the text?

I remember his story, and I dont recall him saying it was the "last classic day in hiphop", but actually saying that it created a division in HipHop that changed the genre forever.

In a way, he could be right...

EDIT:
and where all these Roots haters come from?
:skip:

Yall making it seem like he was just posting stories for attention. Those stories come from fans wanting to know of his first meetings with these famous people. He aint have to do it, but people were asking for it.