How comfortable would you be as a sex symbol?

OfTheCross

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Keeping my overhead low, and my understand high

Watching Nicki in this video got me wondering how many women would actually sign up for this.

All the good and the bad that comes along with it needs to be considered.

Would you be comfortable with showing your ass in a video like Nicki does?

Would you be embarassed for your fam or kids?

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
No. I would feeluncomfortable and immoral, even if i had her body.

Last edited:

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
At one point, I could've done this. If you asked me this a year ago, I would've easily exploited myself to get to the top. Now, no if it's not bringing in wealth. I can't just do it to do it.

Princess Coco

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
At one point, I could've done this. If you asked me this a year ago, I would've easily exploited myself to get to the top. Now, no if it's not bringing in wealth. I can't just do it to do it.
What made you change?

Aphrodite

The Black Venus
Daps
I agree. I thought being famous would help put someone in the position to make more money. Which is the only reason Id have no problem with it.
Remember how I told you using instagram as an example, a lot of those ig chicks be broke and just giving folks an illusion? They are crafty, struggling, etc.

Ria_21

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Yorkshire
Highly uncomfortable....I hate attention of any kind tbh :francis: I would honestly be like the Sade/Janet type celebrity pop up every few years then go into hiding again :pachaha: I would be considered such a boring celeb not involved in any drama or scandals lol.

tater

Superstar
Daps
I would hate being famous. I hate taking pictures, and people being all around me. Could you imagine the whole world knowing your every move? I don't see how they do it...

Daps
sad-fro-no.gif

I still don't like it when guys watch me walking, much less knowing they could be jacking to my image every time they see me. :francis: Nah, I am so good on that.

Athenna

Daddy's Little Girl
Daps
I would hate being famous. I hate taking pictures, and people being all around me. Could you imagine the whole world knowing your every move? I don't see how they do it...

I still don't like it when guys watch me walking, much less knowing they could be jacking to my image every time they see me. 

Basically why I wouldn't. Also because my grand mother wouldn't be too happy with that.

CinnaSlim

Queen of Swords
Daps
Reppin
East of Anywhere
I would be very comfortable. Mainly because once I'm already out as a sex symbol. I have the freedom to be myself. It would be expected of me to show skin and be flirty which is what I do on the reg but then I'd have a glam squad to take it up a notch. Plus I like the idea of being a 'bad girl'.