How come white people dont aspire to live in black suburbs?

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs
The way black people aspire to live in white suburbs?:leon:

I never seen white people in the "hood" or trailer park talking about "I cant wait til i graduate from College so I can move to Baldwin Hills, Desoto, etc.."

But you stay hearing black people "I can't wait to move out the city in a quiet neighborhood with them white folk :ahh: "

What gives?

o yea im getting wingstop for the first time today, any suggestions

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
I don't understand what you're saying?

Are you comparing black suburbs, to trailer parks :what:

Your saying white people are better because we want to live in their areas. But im saying they got their shytty areas too, like trailer parks, that we dont wanna move to.

BrothaZay

Non-FBA. AdosK
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The suburbs

Your saying white people are better because we want to live in their areas. But im saying they got their shytty areas too, like trailer parks, that we dont wanna move to.

No i'm not idiot :what:

Bruh just shut the fucc up fakkit ass nikka from Europe :why:

Uncle Trill

Hendrix 3:16
Daps
No i'm not idiot :what:

Bruh just shut the fucc up fakkit ass nikka from Europe :why:

I dont even know why i came into your shytty thread and blessed it with a response. Ima just let it die like it was supposed to.

And i aint gone pray for you fakkit

Thighmaster B

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
because of shyt like this:

fukking ******S on my street throwing big rocks at my house... - Hall of Shame - Opa-Ages

:scusthov:

Christie

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Orlando, FL (Winter Park Area)
The way black people aspire to live in white suburbs?:leon:

I never seen white people in the "hood" or trailer park talking about "I cant wait til i graduate from College so I can move to Baldwin Hills, Desoto, etc.."

But you stay hearing black people "I can't wait to move out the city in a quiet neighborhood with them white folk :ahh: "

What gives?

o yea im getting wingstop for the first time today, any suggestions

My past white students lived in the hood (no lie)

SuburbanPimp

Giving game to lames since the 90s
Daps
Reppin
In Dallas, From Cleveland
I know Baldwin Hills is pretty nice, but the black suburbs here in dallas?

Yeah they are nice to us blacks who have been living in apartment complexes all of their lives and shyt..

But just because its labeled a "suburb" doesn't mean its a nice ass neighborhood.

When I was looking for a house we checked out Desoto, Cedar Hill, Lancaster....

But for one they are too far away from where all the jobs are, number 2 most of the homes out there are cookie cutter houses and have very little resale value. Number 3 the school out there are decent at best, but I wouldn't really consider them good schools.

I wouldn't be interested in moving into a truly "white" suburb like "Highland Park, or Coppell" myself.... But there are plenty of suburbs that are pretty diverse and have a pretty diverse racial make up. I live next door to Indian family and Black family, with italians, White people, Africians, Asians all on my street so it doesn't have to be "black" and "White" suburbs

But back to the topic, are really suprised white people aren't rushing to live in a all black community? :heh: