How come we as rap fans can't keep it movin?

Scotch Hall

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#TSC and surgical shoes
I know I kind of talked about this in another thread but yeah how come we can't keep it movin.

What I mean is that why complain about a certain artist,time period all day long if you hate it. If you hate they music/message whatever don't spend even more time complaining about it. Move on, keep it movin'.

I understand talking about how certain people are giving the wrong idea but

I'm sick of seeing comments about beiber,wayne or any of them n1ggas when I'm on an epmd video. Most of the people leaving those comments just discovered the internet and past rap acts :childplease:

edit: :dead: I spelled that title wrong I meant how come we as rap fans can't keep it movin'

John Hull

You can’t see me!
Daps
Reppin
Studio gangstas
It ain't that serious my nig.

I talk shyt about lil nikkas cause they DESERVE it. That's how my OG's and relatives did me when I was being ignorant.

Nothing wrong with being ignorant. Just means you DON'T KNOW.

Now stupidity on the other hand... :aicmon:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Like this if you listen to that real shyt and not Lil Wanye

Coach Gully

Much Respect
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey Management
I understand what you're saying, but its mostly the new rap fans who've heard a few Nas songs, Listened to Midnight Marauders and then right after put on The Chronic making the most noise. Then the other half are holding on to the 90's too strong or hold on to that elitist view of everything hip-hop