How come those who promote the gay agenda don't warn about risks of the lifestyle?

FijiWatr

Rookie
Daps
They want to spread the filth to our children.

The refuse to tell people about the dangers of the lifestyle.

Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM)

Although MSM represent about 4% of the male population in the United States,4 in 2010, MSM accounted for 78% of new HIV infections among males and 63% of all new infections.

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/statistics/basics/ataglance.html

You can never mock God. Humans can change the laws all we want. What you can never change is the risky behavior of fags....

HIV/AIDS will eventually lead to their demise.

:wtf:

???

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why do you think they are promoting obesity, breaking up of the family, too much materialism, violence, drugs, sex, fake images, poisoning the atmosphere daily etc???

Because they dont want you here homey, they want you gone.

Bunch of idiots actually think those running this place care about you and want you to live...

People are morons, they see the truth in their face but refuse to accept it. This place is not a good place, stop being deceived.

Clowns running all over the place thinking they are winning LMAO

We are living in a world of pain and it will continue until we are all gone, fukk THOSE SO CALLED ELITE b*stardS.

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Hey, could you not use my brand to promote your homophobic bullsh!t?

Didn't you put me on ignore because you thought I was gay though? lol Seems like homophobia even when applied to nonhomosexuals works well with your brand.

Chris.B

Banned
Daps
That's too inconvenient for them.

I'm sure most Americans who support the gay agenda have no clue about the HIV rate of gay men.

Mowgli

Veteran
Daps
Homosexuality is a culture of self. You have to only care about what you think to be a degenerate sodomite. By that logic why would they care about the risks of their way of life or want to warn anyone else.