How come Lebron gets a pass for never playing at Rucker Park?

Brian O'Conner

All Star
Daps

I'm sorry playing at the Rucker is a right of passage, as a basketball fan this almost upsets me as much as him never competing in an NBA Dunk contest..... How are you supposed to be the GOAT, close to retirement with almost 20 years in the NBA and never showed out in the Rucker or won a dunk contest :childplease:

The one time he was supposed to show up the bus was empty

:francis:

2e4cAB1.gif

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
Because LeBron has always been image conscious and afraid to get embarrassed. i.e. never appearing in the Slam Dunk Contest, confiscating that Nike tape when a H.S. Jordan Crawford dunked on him, to never appearing at the Rucker.

Honestly, not appearing at the Rucker is up there with the 6 Finals losses in terms of asteriks are concerned

Rigby.

The #1 Rated Mixtape of all Time
Daps
Reppin
JordanHareStadium
I understand the respect this park has historically but by the time Bron legacy was established, it’s been passed as that “you gotta play @“ location. Everyone that came out in the late 2000s only played there outta courtesy or they just really wanted to play there. Brehs already listed ITT which joints took over

Romey Rome

All Star
Daps
lebron could've atleast did drew league. i think the kobe and harden battle was fairly recent before kobe retired. no excuse for bron

• Dap
Reactions: jeh