How come lebron doesnt help out his blood brother?

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I know LaGoat is not obligated to reach out but they share the same dead beat dad and the same experience growing up, why not reach out and help him out? I mean he is blood and has been trying to start a connection for a long time.

I'm aware he sending thousands of kids to college, I know it wouldn't hurt helping out a lost sibling.

maxresdefault.jpg

:patrice:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
What kind of problems is the guy having and what do you think LeBron should do to "help out"?

Anyone who has had brehs in their life in trouble knows - dumping money on them don't help at all. That's not saying there ain't no way to help folks, but don't assume that money is the solution to the problem. Free money for a man who has problems can lead to more problems, or lessons unlearned.

But it ain't always that way, of course. There are people who really need help. So give some context.

Broke Wave

The GOAT
Daps
Reppin
Open Society Foundation
What kind of problems is the guy having and what do you think LeBron should do to "help out"?

Anyone who has had brehs in their life in trouble knows - dumping money on them don't help at all. That's not saying there ain't no way to help folks, but don't assume that money is the solution to the problem. Free money for a man who has problems can lead to more problems, or lessons unlearned.

But it ain't always that way, of course. There are people who really need help. So give some context.
No offense breh but you caping hella hard

This nikka probably trolling and you’re eloquently defending him like he’s a religious figure

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
the real question is.....

why does lebron always have that dark line over his eyebrows:jbhmm:

shyt pisses me off when I see it live on tv:wtb:

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda

I aint saying lebron should become an atm machine, just saying he should at-least reach out and connect with a half sibling that shared the same experience and father but was not fortunate enough to make it like he did.

Is this serious or just a nikka who look like bron? If it is how u kno bron not helping him?

that's his half brother Aaron McClelland Gamble.

IMG_20160817_182020.jpg

:dame:...they share the same GOAT genes. :dame:

this is their father, Anthony McClelland (a career criminal who was in and out of prison)

LeBron-James-Dad-Anthony-McClelland-Roland-Bivins.png

why you saying it is blood brother though?

having the same dad does not make you blood?

:dwillhuh:

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil
I aint saying lebron should become an atm machine, just saying he should at-least reach out and connect with a half sibling that shared the same experience and father but was not fortunate enough to make it like he did.

that's his half brother Aaron McClelland Gamble.

IMG_20160817_182020.jpg

:dame:...they share the same GOAT genes. :dame:

this is their father, Anthony McClelland (a career criminal who was in and out of prison)

LeBron-James-Dad-Anthony-McClelland-Roland-Bivins.png

having the same dad does not make you blood?

:dwillhuh:
I think it would have been known if he had a brother.

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
I think it would have been known if he had a brother.

Lebron was the only child of Gloria James and Anthony McClelland. After having LeBron, Gloria had numerous boyfriends but she never had a baby with any of them. She just wanted someone to play the role of father to the little LeBron but not of her boyfriends lived up to the task. The role was played by Gloria’s brothers, Terry and Curt.

https://heightline.com/lebron-james-son-dad-mother-and-brother/

also in more details

http://yallknowwhat.com/nba-all-sta...emerges-find-out-what-he-wants-from-the-king/

G-Zeus

G-Zeus Chrystler...the brehsident
Daps
Reppin
Brehsident evil