How classic was Fred Sanfords im bout to knock you out warm up punches

b. woods

Peace
Daps
I remember one ep from the 1st season where Lamont got married and they ended up in a fight at the house, Fred told one of the women there who got out of line with him, "Listen, I've fought heavyweights before!"

:russ: At the "wedding", the mother-in-law insulted Lamont, which prompted Fred to call her a "liver-lipped broad." :mjlol:

In response, she turned to her husband and said, "Oliver?! :dahell: You're gonna let him speak to me that way?! :usure: Don't just stand there, DO SOMETHING!!! :ufdup:"

:mjlol: Fred hit him with the :ufdup: and Oliver was shook as fukk like :merchant: :whoa: and didn't want no problems with ol' Fred G. :laff:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:russ: At the "wedding", the mother-in-law insulted Lamont, which prompted Fred to call her a "liver-lipped broad." :mjlol:

In response, she turned to her husband and said, "Oliver?! :dahell: You're gonna let him speak to me that way?! :usure: Don't just stand there, DO SOMETHING!!! :ufdup:"

:mjlol: Fred hit him with the :ufdup: and Oliver was shook as fukk like :merchant: :whoa: and didn't want no problems with ol' Fred G. :laff:

My fav line from that episode is when that lil boy was sitting in Fred's sofa chair.

Fred: Hey kid, get your feet on my good couch..:camby:....this couch is for drankin!:smugdraper:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Classic, Fred has threatened more people than 50 cents.

I miss real life Black TV. Where everyone isn't balling or some lawyer or professional.

Yeah, that's not a popular thing to say, but its the truth.

I mean, not saying everyone has to be broke like Good Times, but Martin wasn't rich. Nor was Will on Fresh Prince.